Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

first ever game

Reaction score
what are the games u guys first played ??

for me, cs 1.6 :wub:

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Probably Donkey Kong on the original Nintendo Gamboy? Not sure if it was called a game boy but it was in black and white..

N'gog we trust.
Reaction score
Pokemon Red is the first game I remember playing.

Reaction score
Pokemon blue was my first. My first console game was Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Reaction score
emlyn hughes soccer - Played it on the spectrum (think it was the 48k) the one with the seperate tape deck..lol

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
i had an old Atari console in the 80's and i had space invaders and pac-man on it
i also had a Commedore 64 with Addams Family game and a game called Flimbo's Quest
all these games were played with a 1 button joystick lol

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Very first game I ever played was Asteroids on the good old Atari. Also had a VERY old Apple II, and spent my early days playing NATO Commander. Ah, the days of nuking Russian East German cities lol

Reaction score
My sis had a vectrex and an Amstrad. An asteroid like game on the Vectrex and on Amstrad it was an Egg shaped man...Dizzy I think haha.

I even have a football manager game on the Amstrad.

Jak

Reaction score
Not sure which was first but the first games I remember playing were Goldeneye and worms armageddon on N64, Pokemon red on gameboy. All awesome games

Reaction score
Sonic and Street Fighter on the Sega Mega Drive - Me and My Granda actually still have the mega drive in our house ! doesn't get played though XD.

Reaction score
It was on a tape... Possibly Donkey Kong or something incredibly similar.

My first game on a console I can actually remember the name of was probably Sonic on a friend's Mega Drive. Crash Bandicoot was my first Playstation game, the memories...

Last edited: