first ever game

Sega Football from 1997 or '98 XD epic, no yellow or red cards, no offsides and no penalties XD

Think it was Counter Strike 1.6 , not very sure though.

Alot of really young people on here lol anyway Cn't remember which specifically but was on the amiga 500 and the games that most stick in my mind are street fighter 2 , desert storm and soccer kid.

I cant remmber but I used to have tis shooting game on my PS1, and I remember playing Pokemon Red on my Classic Advance 2

formula1 on ps1
was a game for like the 97 season was great fun
or Wolfenstein cant remember which was first.
Playing consisted of me pressing one buttin while my brother did the rest tho

Like, I think it was FIFA 98 on the PS1, but I though F1 2000 was an amazing amazingly brilliantly fantastic game, the soundtrack was pretty good too. Graphics were ****, but that didn't matter then :p

Super Mario in an old Mintendo, dont recall which (too young for that)

First game I took serious Pokemon Blue in Game Boy...Just Epic...

First console I had was the Sega Master System II and it had Sonic the Hedgehog built in. I obviously played games before that but can't really recall what.

sonic-the-hedgehog-master-system-1.jpg

First console I had was the Sega Master System II and it had Sonic the Hedgehog built in. I obviously played games before that but can't really recall what.

sonic-the-hedgehog-master-system-1.jpg

Master System :wub: First console I actually owned, but it died when I was taking it to a friend's down the street and it started to rain lightly :'(