zafarayyaz

Reaction score
This is my first ever story. However it is not a normal story, it is the first ever video story as far as i know. I have chosen Liverpool, and I hope to update hopefully every day or two.

Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5_k02JE3yM"]YouTube- Football Manager 2010 Walkthrough Part 1[/ame]

Comment, Rate & Subscribe!!

Only part 1 tell me if i should carry on or not.

Last edited:
not much of a story.. more of a walkthroguh tbh :p

There's a reason this hasn't been done before..

you gave me a genius idea
with technology i might be able to do it thanks

It's a very good video. I just can't understand what you're saying.

Well i planned it as a walkthrough, but there wasnt anywhere i could post it lol,so i thought i could change the name into a story and post it here :)

there is a reason why this is the first. harsh but true :(

I just can't watch ten minutes of you talking and playing Football Manager.

It...just...doesn't...work...

....at all.

I found it quite funny to be honest.

Bigging up Base for recommending Lukaku, Lol.

Carry on I say.

I don't mind it actually. Abit boring though. I can understand him. :p

This guy obviously have no idea, excuse my lanuage, of what the **** he is doing.

"Aqualiani taking free-kicks? You gotta be kiddin' me. He has poor stamina" Why would you need stamina to run up and kick a football?

Well if you were intelligent enough to understand English, you would have known, that I said Aquilani taking free-kicks? You gotta be kiddin' me, and then i moved on talking about his stamina. In no way were they related to each other. Obviously your English isn't very good and i quote "This guy obviously have no idea" doesn't make sense.

Well if you were intelligent enough to understand English, you would have known, that I said Aquilani taking free-kicks? You gotta be kiddin' me, and then i moved on talking about his stamina. In no way were they related to each other. Obviously your English isn't very good and i quote "This guy obviously have no idea" doesn't make sense.

Says the one who obviously comes from another country? but when talking about free-kicks, why would you then go on and talk about stamina?

End of the day, why would we want to follow your **** walkthrough about how Liverpool have no funds, their chairman is **** etc. Why would we want to waste 10 minutes of our life, watching that ****?

It's a no from me sunshine. Stick to crying to your chairman, thanks!​

Says the one who obviously comes from another country? but when talking about free-kicks, why would you then go on and talk about stamina?

End of the day, why would we want to follow your **** walkthrough about how Liverpool have no funds, their chairman is **** etc. Why would we want to waste 10 minutes of our life, watching that ****?

It's a no from me sunshine. Stick to crying to your chairman, thanks!​

Another Country? I'm from England. if you don't like it that much, how about you shut up and run away with your tail in between your legs, you ****!