@ daniel carter if you don't like his idea of a story which he is trying to do maybe you should'nt be following his story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ladys. Hangbags away.

And Daniel just dont comment if you dont like it nobody wants your negativity.

This guy obviously have no idea, excuse my lanuage, of what the **** he is doing.

"Aqualiani taking free-kicks? You gotta be kiddin' me. He has poor stamina" Why would you need stamina to run up and kick a football?
How is stamina of 18 poor? Anyway, shouldn't you look at everyone in general before deciding who is taking what, there may be better takers in the team. Tell me you know how to see everyone's set piece attributes at the same time?

How is stamina of 18 poor? Anyway, shouldn't you look at everyone in general before deciding who is taking what, there may be better takers in the team. Tell me you know how to see everyone's set piece attributes at the same time?

I didn't say his stamina was poor, if you listen to the video he says it is poor.

Also, Butscher had like 17 marking and 16 tackling attributes, that's good. £8m is quite a bit and Aquilani is actually quite good, keep him. Some mistakes and not well rehearsed, but great idea and good luck mate. If you take into account the criticism, I'm sure you could do a better one, a really good one. Just familiarise with the game first. Also, look at particular attributes rather than the overview, some positions need particular attributes like:
Goalkeeper: Reflexes
Striker: Finishing
P.S. What did you use to record that?
@Daniel Carter: I never said you said that. I mean him, sorry.

Sorry mate, but you chat endless amounts of ****!

i made it to 1.53 - not for me sorry. You lost me at the quote "i hope some arab buys Liverpool, I mean look what happened to Man City"

What did happen to Man City? They spent alot of money and made it into the Europa League, Liverpool are doing that without the money bags chairman.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea?.. If the right person does it then it can be very successful.. Maybe with a bit more practice you can make the videos more interesting mate :)

i made it to 1.53 - not for me sorry. You lost me at the quote "i hope some arab buys Liverpool, I mean look what happened to Man City"

What did happen to Man City? They spent alot of money and made it into the Europa League, Liverpool are doing that without the money bags chairman.
This. And if even if there is success in the long-run would you not rather have the history and long-term success of clubs like Liverpool and United. TBH Everton are no top 4 team anymore, but we have been more than most, and I wouldn't trade that for **** loads of money in a million years.

Mate I think this is a great idea.
However I don't think you're going about it in the right. I was more thinking record some key things such as who you are signing and goals from matches and then actually commentate on it, rather than doing a whole video, you see what I mean? I think it would stop more people from getting bored.

Yeah do like a Fan Zone of your important games! No point videoing you going through the **** youngsters Rafa left you with!!

How do you do this. It's a good concept just you spoke quite quietly and a bit mumbley but was good. Just shame you chose that other Famous red team lol :D

you gave me the idea thanks mate now i have made a great way than yours do :)

Intersting idea... but short of setting up your own Sky Sports/BBC studio room, suiting up & filming yourself with a video camera it just wont be authentic enough for me personally.

& if someone did do that, they would have to be the most lame person on the planet...

you just can't win.

Can I ask, mate, what part of Liverpool you are from?

It's an interesting idea to do a video story, but this is not a video story, it's just a video of you playing fm! Please do not unleash the wroth of parts 2 or 3 upon us, if you're serious about doing a video story think about how you could make it interesting in some way shape or form rather than just having you talking over playing the game for 10 minutes.

I have seen many MANY worse story ideas on FM-Base. With a bit of fine-tuning it could work. Good luck