Khalaf

Reaction score
LFC Marshall 1st season not sure who to sell or buy its the first time im doing it with them. what do you think??

that depends on your tactic, most people first sell downing and assaidi
can you post tactics you intend to use and screen of squad because im not really sure how squad looks like with latest LFC Marshall update

i havent even started yet i jus posted this and was really busy. jus thought i could have a range of ideas then decide on the best ones

sell suarez. I found he gets a ridiculous amount of yellows for diving and gets bans for it. Seen him sent off for simulation before. Also get a lot of money for him and tbh I didnt think he was all that when I had him.

Yeah sell Suarez and replace him with Lewandowski then bring in Papadopoulos from Schalke also could do with a CM try Kondogbia class for me and has release clause of £8.5M and yeah sell Skrtel can get £15M-£20M off him and sell Assaidi for £7.5M and i got £12.5M for Downing then bring in a new winger maybe El shaaraway, Willian or Lamela hope this helps :D

thank you guys i defo will sell suarez real always bid 40M i can get a good striker with that and i will sell the guys you mentioned ill have around 100M or more defo getting lamela and papo. will check out the others recommended

need a striker got a whooping 46.5M for suarez from madrid and need a replacement can get lewandowski for 40M but Salomon Rondon is another option so is benteke who would you suggest

need a striker got a whooping 46.5M for suarez from madrid and need a replacement can get lewandowski for 40M but Salomon Rondon is another option so is benteke who would you suggest

Lewandowski is a goal machine and would be my pick. But depends on the price Rondon is also likely to pick up a lot of goals too. See what price you can get him and Lewa should be available between 33-40m. Damiao is another possibility but is often more expensive. Benteke I have no experience with, but looks a decent buy but Villa will want in excess of 20m.

can get benteke for 17M . damiao for 37M as arsenal jus bidded i can match it rondon for 22 M

i got enough money jus dnt know which to buy

go for Lewa as Rondon is average Damiao is too much for someone who hasnt proven himself in a big league/competition and I have never had success with Benteke flopped for me at LFC i have to admit so id go for Rob

I'd have a look at Rodrigo from Benfica, has a release clause of 39 mil, never bought him myself but has amazing stats for a 21 yr old.

hmm everyone seems to like him but every time i buy him he does poor like atleast a goal which is scruffy every 3 or 4 games and cannot get lewandowski bidded over 40M they just wont sell him gonna try get rondon hes been scorin 10 goals in 4 games for rubin atm

Personally I kept Downing in my first season and he was decent got 4 goals and 8 assists, but he is **** in the 2nd season, so if you can see a target replacement then sell him and go for it. Agreed that Suarez is wank defo sell him wish I did, I've got Cavani in my 2nd season and he's a machine.

hmm benteke or rondon. rondon was brilliant in my arsenal save got me to champions league final and winner of fa cup

hmm Jackson Martinez and Javier Hernandez have been great for me before id take a look at them but if you want Ronny or Benteke i cant help as for me Benteke was awful literally smashed evrything over but never tried Rondon.

P.S i'd seriously take a look at Kondogbia he is at sevilla has a release of £8.5M and when played in Centre midfield with BWM and defend as his roles he is class huge threat from corner and has scored 3 in 3 for me in my sunderland save best £8.5M ever !

View attachment 474538

For a ball winning midfielder and duty to defend that ain't bad i'll tell ya how he gets on. :)

hmm benteke or rondon. rondon was brilliant in my arsenal save got me to champions league final and winner of fa cup

Rondon anyday, as someone suggested also look at rodrigo from Benfica, best striker within 4 years and can get for around 15m. Rondon for 22m is a bargain in though and could possibly get top scorer with right team behind him.

Rondon anyday, as someone suggested also look at rodrigo from Benfica, best striker within 4 years and can get for around 15m. Rondon for 22m is a bargain in though and could possibly get top scorer with right team behind him.

I have use both rondon and rodrigo before and tbh... Enough with the rodrigo is better... Rodrigo goals is pretty inconsistent... He needs certain condition to be met before he be a beast and score maybe 50 a season... Whereas Rondon doesn't requires any condition to be met... He just scores and scores and scores... He played for tottenham on my save and a season ago... Tottenham is 6th place(Before Rondon)... On just Rondon arrival, now tottenham is 2nd place right at my tail... He scored 40 league goals for tottenham mind you and that is excluding his cup goals, Europa goals. You gotta be kidding right rodrigo is better? Rodrigo on my save went to liverpool and guess what... Liverpool is still around the 5th, 6th and now liverpool on my save is at 8th placing... Honestly Rodrigo isn't that good like you said... Bring him to barcelona, he would be an awesome beast, way more awesome than in english league... Rondon is as awesome in every league he goes to. :) Just saying my piece.

Just a side note, both Rodrigo and Rondon was never just a sub, both were regular for 4 full seasons and now at the end 5th season of my save this is the league positioning. Instant impact from Rondon, Rodrigo gave next to no much impact. 15m vs 22m I think you can understand the 7m difference now.

Last edited: