I have use both rondon and rodrigo before and tbh... Enough with the rodrigo is better... Rodrigo goals is pretty inconsistent... He needs certain condition to be met before he be a beast and score maybe 50 a season... Whereas Rondon doesn't requires any condition to be met... He just scores and scores and scores... He played for tottenham on my save and a season ago... Tottenham is 6th place(Before Rondon)... On just Rondon arrival, now tottenham is 2nd place right at my tail... He scored 40 league goals for tottenham mind you and that is excluding his cup goals, Europa goals. You gotta be kidding right rodrigo is better? Rodrigo on my save went to liverpool and guess what... Liverpool is still around the 5th, 6th and now liverpool on my save is at 8th placing... Honestly Rodrigo isn't that good like you said... Bring him to barcelona, he would be an awesome beast, way more awesome than in english league... Rondon is as awesome in every league he goes to. :) Just saying my piece.

Just a side note, both Rodrigo and Rondon was never just a sub, both were regular for 4 full seasons and now at the end 5th season of my save this is the league positioning. Instant impact from Rondon, Rodrigo gave next to no much impact. 15m vs 22m I think you can understand the 7m difference now.

I totally agree, and would just like to say I never said Rodrigo is better. I said he can become the best striker within 4 years, but that obviously depends on those around him and how you play, I have had saves where rodrigo scores ridiculous amounts and becomes the most expensive striker on the game. I have also seen saves where he does nothing (when the AI trains him). I was just offering suggestions as to who I thought are good enough strikers to come in and help with the situation as it is always good to have more than one transfer target.

Hmm like these comments you guys posting really helpful. rodrigo just is a bit of a weird one not consistant enough for me and play him against man city he will have a rating of like 6.0. im not too sure on rondon anymore either i think hes a player which takes him half a season to adapt and then he will start raining the goals in for me. heres what ill do... ill jus make a save and buy them both ill play around the same teams and see who is the better one. ill make it as fair as possible. thanks guys