jonathan424

Reaction score
i just started playing fm by managing arsenal. Can anyone tell give me any recommendations on who i should sign with 15m?

Adil Rami. You have good CBs, but Rami is on another level. Also try to loan M. Diarra from Real if you play with a defence-minded CM.

Kadlec, great potential (1.4 - 1.7 mil). Also a young goalkeeper called Areola (plays for PSG, 2.2 - 2.7 mil). These are really cheap and under 20 year old. Another good player would be Adil Rami (5.5 - 7 mil) and get rid of Squillaci/Koscielny in defense. I'm playing as Arsenal and instead of focusing on big players I went for youngsters with a lot high potential.

Last edited:
just play a couple of the game first.. then the board will be pump it your transfer budget... should be about 50m after that..

and i suggesting DANTE(Gladbach) as a CB

Last edited:
I suggest you ask for more money, then sell off Fabianski and Almunia.
Promote Mannone to the first team buy Akinfeev or Ochoa.
Then buy Mexes or Ranocchia
Also buy a decent ST, you can find some on here.

You dont need any strikers, providing rvp stays fit he will knock them in like its going out of fashion. id go for a tough tackling dmc though as the only decent one in that team is song. maybe yan m'villa or blaise matuidi.

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm, i need u all guys help again. i am finishing my first season with arsenal. but then some of my players started complaining about the clubs lack of discipline. so what do i do now?

everytime someone gets a red card you need to issue a warning to them, failing to doso results in those messages.