done a lot of research on Arsenal myself actually
you should ask the board for an increase on transfer revenue at the start
then offer rosicky for £10 mil and sell him to Aston villa who make an offer at £7.5 mil
then transfer targets could be Moussa Sissoko, coentrao, Ochoa, maybe kadlec (but u have Vela and Walcott who are similar players so you dont need him), try get Toloi or Galeano also
heres a good tactic tho ... http://www.mantralux.com/the-real-arsenal-4-2-3-1/ its probs the best arsenal guide/tactic about ;)

iv'e been arsenal recently, won the league and got to FA cup final first year,
sell of denilson, bendtner, koscielny and you should raise another 10 easy, plus a couple of reserves eastmond, lansbury, murphy, emmanual thomas mannone all worth 1 mil each

ochoa is available for less than 5 mil, lugano is a quality CB, with a get out clause of 3 million! Coentrao
is also quality, quite cheap plays anywhere on the left, bags of ability and only 22. i also signed kiko for 3 million, backup AMR but develops into a great player,

PLAY TWO UP TOP -- van persie as trequista and chamakh as target man

Kameni, Phil Jones, Leonel Galeano, Douglas Costa, Gervinho, Elia, Buonanotte, Lukaku, Babacar, Sanogo, Neymar, Hazard, pay all you're buys over 48 months.

I buy Fellaini from Everton in my first season, and Jagielka and Joe Hart before the second.

GK - Get Ochoa.
CB - Rami.
MC/AMC - Ivan Rakitic
FC - Kadlec and Babacar.

Out - Mannone/Almunia,Rosciky/Diaby

Back