firsts...

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 151
  • Views 7K
When i was 15.

First time you had a beer.? ( You must remember that Billy )

I was 14 I believe, in the park down the road from my school. I then proceeded to have my second, third and many more.

Not a good night, and I don't drink anymore.

First time you bought one of your family a Christmas present yourself, rather than relying on your parents to sort it for you.

when i was 7 i bought my brother a signed football by the whole stoke city team, flew to england with my uncle just to get it, my families all dead now so not a happy memory

Your first curry, which one?

I tried some of my dad's Chicken Vindaloo when I was much younger, and I remember it being far, far too hot for me to handle at the time.

The first curry I had myself was a Chicken Tikka Masala. It was the only Indian food I ate for a long time, but I've since expanded my horizons.

First time you read a proper book?

I read lord of the rings fellowship of the ring when i was 10, was my christmas present, read id like 15-20 times,

first time you won a trophy on fm

Football Manager 2008, I started by managing Tottenham and I won the FA Cup in my first season.

First time you got in trouble at school?

Football Manager 2008, I started by managing Tottenham and I won the FA Cup in my first season.

First time you got in trouble at school?

When i was 6, i kicked a football at my head teacher. :mad:

( The worst thing i did was throw a chair at my English teacher in year 10 )

First time you slept away from home.?

when i was 2 i stayed at my uncles for 2 years, yes 2 years, parents were ****** up people,

first time you drank DRPEPPER, if you havent drank it, you die

Usedto drink it all the time when I was around 14. But for some reason cant stand it now. Same with Tizer.

First time you got in trouble with the police?

once i got in trouble for rolling a beer bottle down the street, someone tripped over it and i was held responsible, funny story

First time you made someone cry

Probably my brother as soon as i saw him lol.

First big decision you hade to make on your own?

who took the penalty in the final of a football tournament

first tv show you watched regularly

Not sure I think Youve Been Framed if that counts. If not The Wire just last year.

First time you heard a swear word?

when i was 2 a few dodgy drug dealers were around my town in cape verde, swearing their faces off, always remember that

first time you broke something expensive

I remember smashing a vase that belonged to my nan when I was little. Not sure how expensive it was, but I don't break things often.

First time you got your own mobile phone?

when i was 15, Got an LG Chocolate when i moved to northampton, no mobile phones in cape verde

first time you shouted at a football match, on tv or at the stadium

when i was 15, Got an LG Chocolate when i moved to northampton, no mobile phones in cape verde

first time you shouted at a football match, on tv or at the stadium
Middlesbrough Vs Newcastle 1989-90 season,last game of the season,we needed to win to stay up and they needed to win to go up. We won 4-1 ,i joined in the "you fat *******" chants whenever Micky Quinn touched the ball.

First Computer game you got addicted to?

the original Wolf game. Used to play it for hours at a go.

First time you crashed a car?

I didn't, I haven't even started learning yet.

First time you got a double bed instead of a single?

When I was about 11, lol. Single beds suck, period.

First time you had a blackout following a night out?