Flat Pack Formations - Discovering a Legend, aka Knocking Aitor off his Perch!

cna you show your tactic? i dont think you have said what you're using are you playing a 4-2-3-1?

cna you show your tactic? i dont think you have said what you're using are you playing a 4-2-3-1?

Can do when I get home, I'll also post up the download links for it as well. Its a narrow 4-2-3-1, think last year's Chelsea with Mata-Oscar-Hazard.

Can do when I get home, I'll also post up the download links for it as well. Its a narrow 4-2-3-1, think last year's Chelsea with Mata-Oscar-Hazard.

thank you good sir you and klippybo have inspire me to do this regen thing as well i loaded up a save thats 2 years in because i get bored with a new save because everyone ALWAYS sing the same player every save thats why i just made a 2 years in save took over Man U moyes has f up the team over paying for players and sold key players for les then like 15 mil and i found this Gem already got my wonderkid found him when Monaco bid for him got wayne tutoring him

View attachment 391461 View attachment 391460

[h=1][/h]

thank you good sir you and klippybo have inspire me to do this regen thing as well i loaded up a save thats 2 years in because i get bored with a new save because everyone ALWAYS sing the same player every save thats why i just made a 2 years in save took over Man U moyes has f up the team over paying for players and sold key players for les then like 15 mil and i found this Gem already got my wonderkid found him when Monaco bid for him got wayne tutoring him

View attachment 563186 View attachment 563188

He's looking decent mate! I've got one regen in this save who I honestly think can rival Aitor Herrera... Only real issue is I bought him at 16 in the first intake from Villa. In all respects though, I've tutored him and nurtured him, he might as well have come through my youth...

He's looking decent mate! I've got one regen in this save who I honestly think can rival Aitor Herrera... Only real issue is I bought him at 16 in the first intake from Villa. In all respects though, I've tutored him and nurtured him, he might as well have come through my youth...

cant wait to see him

can you post a screenshot of michael keane?

View attachment 391220

March

Capital One Cup Final

Newcastle United 2 (De Jong 26, 92)
Manchester United 3 (Mata 57, Welbeck 105+1, Haidara OG 117)

The actual match finished at 1-1, and we went behind early in extra time. But a great finish from Danny Welbeck from the bench and a calamitous own goal from Newcastle's Haidara meant that we eventually lifted the trophy!

--

FA Cup 6th Round

Manchester United 3 (Lingard 15, M. Keane 33, Rooney 65)
Fulham 0

Getting through another round of the FA Cup rather comfortably, meaning the domestic treble was still very much on.

--

Champions' League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Manchester United 1 (Rothwell 30)
Ajax Amsterdam 1 (Sereno 78)
(Manchester United win 6-2 on aggregate)

I decided to rest a number of players for this game, with the tie already pretty much won. The younger lads didn't let me down in the end, setting up a QF tie with SL Benfica.

--

Premier League

Aston Villa 2 (Benteke 34, Weimann 90+1)
Manchester United 3 (Mata 3, Januzaj 60, M. Keane 84)

A real back-and-forth of a game, which could've swung either way. Keane looked to have finished the game off late on but Andi Weimann made sure it was a nervy finish.

--

Arsenal 0
Manchester United 3 (Jones 7, Werner 20, Januzaj 58)

Another big win over a rival near the top. Totally dominated the North London side.

--

Manchester United 1 (Januzaj 15)
Cardiff City 0

How on Earth this game was only 1-0 I will never know. Six clear cut chances, hitting the woodwork four times, but at the very least we came away with a win. On another day, it could've been five or six.

--

Manchester United 3 (Werner 38, 56, M. Keane 44)
West Ham United 3 (Carroll 30, 75, Nolan 55)

Six goals split evenly between the two sides, but still two dropped points in my eyes.

--

Manchester United 6 (Januzaj 3, 31, 42, 72, Werner 66, Fogelberg 88)

Swansea City 2 (Rangel 28, Amat 84)

A huge win! Four goals from Adnan Januzaj, who this month showed why he is so highly rated. Even young Swedish striker Mattias Fogelberg, fresh from the youth intake, managed to net a goal late on during his Premier League debut.

--

Youth Intake:

Ok. This is what I know you're excited for. We got a rather good intake this year, with two lads coming through that look like they could be rather special. Swedish striker Mattias Fogelberg, from the same country as manager Daniela Ekstrom, and local lad David Callaghan. Deals were also done for three young players from outside the club.

Wingback Louis Johanssen was snapped up from Copenhagen, Rooney-esque attacking midfielder Benjamin Ballmert was convinced to join from Stuttgart, and perhaps the most special of all the lads, a deal was set for promising attacking midfielder Michael Mason to join the club from Aston Villa for a hefty fee of ?15m with clauses.

Intake lads:

View attachment 391227View attachment 391225

Signings:

View attachment 391224View attachment 391223View attachment 391222

(Apologies for Ballmert's screenshot, I didn't get one when he was at Stuttgart, so the one from the day he signed is going to have to be good enough)

--

Summary

Another great month, winning the COC and keeping our push on all fronts for that fabled Quadruple. Massively excited for the youth players that came through as well, hoping we will see great things from them.

Player of the Month

View attachment 391218

Adnan Januzaj

A number of goals from attacking midfield, including a storming 4 goal haul at Swansea. Well earnt by the young Belgian.

Last edited:
That swedish lad looks to have massive future if he has already opened his account. Do you plan on loaning youngsters out of keeping faith and bringing them off the bench.

'Pologies for the lack of updates, back at Uni now so haven't got the time at the moment.

Trying out your tactic as it suits my team perfectly. I to am Manchester United but wondered what training you use during the season? Any chance of a screenshot or if you could tell me would be great! Thank you