• Alex Song

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Darren Fletcher

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Me and a mate was having this discussion at school today about who we thinks better.

just intrested to find out what other people thought..reasons etc.

Dont make this thread Arsenal Vs Man utd.

Actually impossible for this to not be a Arsenal vs Man Utd thread.

Anyway Song. Physically stronger, techniquely better and he can attack, he doesn't posses the work rate of Fletcher though.

Song is better

i like Fletcher though as he is a scot

Both different players, and although I rate Fletcher, Song for me.

completely different players imo

but id say Song is better at what he does

put up a poll?

slightly different players, Fletcher for me, but if it was an arsenal side i'd have Song. they fit their sides so well

Fletcher, he can defend, attack and will no doubt put in a big shift and is probably an automatic starter in the big games now.

This thread will no doubt have Man Utd fans saying Fletcher and Arsenal fans saying Song :S

Fletcher, he can defend, attack and will no doubt put in a big shift and is probably an automatic starter in the big games now.

This thread will no doubt have Man Utd fans saying Fletcher and Arsenal fans saying Song :S

And there is plenty of neutrals. Im just intrested to find out reasons why etc..

slightly different players, Fletcher for me, but if it was an arsenal side i'd have Song. they fit their sides so well

Pretty much this. Song is our most important player, breaking up attacks, spreading short passes. Whereas Fletcher is the engine room for United, bombing up and down, and pops up with the odd assist form crossing positions.

As Mike said, they both are very important to their respective sides, so this thread is pretty null.

They both play in similar postions in most games. So I was just wondering whos overall the better player. Despite them being different types of players..

Flechter Have more experince, also plays for a bigger club :)

Fletcher is best CM in the world. so it is only natural he wins

Tough one. Fletcher is just behind Gary Neville in my hated players, but he's great to watch. Alex Song has excelled and shown his quality over the last 2 years.

Neither :)

Think Xavi and Iniesta would have something to say about that ;)

They might do, but they are both behind Gibson let alone Fletcher ;)

It clearly goes

Fletcher
Scholes
Anderson
Hargreaves
|Carrick
Gibson

Today I have ate, 3 pieces of bread, 1 yoghurt, 2 chocolate bars, 1 chocolate eclair, some jelly beans, starbursts, some rhubarb crumble and custard, 4 cups of tea, 3 glasses of coke and irn bru, and 3 glasses of juice, lasagne, 1 packet of crisps, half of a big bag of crisps, a hot cross bun, a biscuit, and a tin of custard rice, what do you think?

Well it's pretty clear that the neutrals will have to decide this as ManU fans say Fletcher, Arsenal Fans saying Song. On that note i prefer Song (who knew right) he is a stronger player and suits Arsenals style of play.