Flecther or Song?

Who is better?

• Alex Song

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Darren Fletcher

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
Today I have ate, 3 pieces of bread, 1 yoghurt, 2 chocolate bars, 1 chocolate eclair, some jelly beans, starbursts, some rhubarb crumble and custard, 4 cups of tea, 3 glasses of coke and irn bru, and 3 glasses of juice, lasagne, 1 packet of crisps, half of a big bag of crisps, a hot cross bun, a biscuit, and a tin of custard rice, what do you think?

**** off.

I dont think many players could posses the work rate of flecther and certainly not Song, But I think Song breaks up attacks well and launchs are attacks.

Fletcher all the way, superb all-round player.

I prefer Song (Unsurprisingly), just think he is a better all-round player, just unfortunate he doesn't cover as much ground as Fletcher.

Fletcher. He's more mobile than Song, as well as being a more complete physical specimen.

Fletcher, pure passion and presence, Song in important games seems to go missing, but still a young lad, will still grow as a player, potential to go a LONG way!

Biggest decider for me, character, Fletcher gets done, will get back up, Song gets brushed, goes down like a sack of spuds...

Fletcher = Real Player!

also plays for a bigger club :)

Does that mean Darron Gibson > Cesc Fabregas then?

As said, it is difficult to compare a defensive midfielder to a box to box man, both very important to their respective sides. If I was to take one for Liverpool it'd be Song, but that's just personal preference. :)

Fletcher, pure passion and presence, Song in important games seems to go missing, but still a young lad, will still grow as a player, potential to go a LONG way!

Biggest decider for me, character, Fletcher gets done, will get back up, Song gets brushed, goes down like a sack of spuds...

Fletcher = Real Player!

if you think that, you really can't claim to watch Song.

if you think that, you really can't claim to watch Song.

I don't go out my way to watch him, why would i? I watch him whenever i happen to be watching football and he plays, or MOTD, iv seen him go down plenty of times for nothing. Although i do agree it was exaggeration!

I don't go out my way to watch him, why would i? I watch him whenever i happen to be watching football and he plays, or MOTD, iv seen him go down plenty of times for nothing. Although i do agree it was exaggeration!

I agree that Arsenal players go down easier, no quarms with that, but not Alex Song.

To be fair Alex Song is brilliant physically, must be the strongest player in the Arsenal side. Most players make the most out of challenges nowadays (especially Arsenal players, not having a dig btw), it is just modern football to be honest.

I think Fletcher is a better player at the moment but Song is much younger and has the potential to be far better. That said, I voted for Song.

I agree that Arsenal players go down easier, no quarms with that, but not Alex Song.

He probably is one of the rare exceptions in all fairness, maybe a stereotypical arsenal assumption :$

ill slightly retract it ^^) Im very sure iv seen him go down on occasion for nothing, although really probably every player has!

Iv always liked Fletcher as a player regardless of comparison with Song anyway tbf.

Does that mean Darron Gibson > Cesc Fabregas then?

As said, it is difficult to compare a defensive midfielder to a box to box man, both very important to their respective sides. If I was to take one for Liverpool it'd be Song, but that's just personal preference. :)

You have to ask? ^^)

Fletcher for his work rate and my bias.

Fletcher by a county mile. They are longer than normal miles.

Fletcher. Not that I'm biased. One should just see Felcher's performances in the big games to know his influence. Last 2 seasons he was just excellent. This season he is avergae for his standards.

Anyday of the week Fletcher for me. DM, CM, RB, RM,CB so he is Versatile too,not to forget his work rate and "at your face" attitude. Doen't give a space to breathe.

This poll will be just based on who has the most fans on this site: Arsenal or Manchester United...

song is better technically as an individual, but flecther better tactically and gives more to the team

I think Fletcher is better in every single quality apart from his height but i would be biased. He is more versatile, scores more goals normally and when he does score they're important goals, has a higher work rate, great passer of the ball and he is our best crosser imo.

Fletcher>............................................................Song :)

Alex Song FTW, just done rate fletcher. Sorry for bumping