• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iNickStuff

Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher claims he wants to remain at the club for the duration of his career.

The 26-year-old Scotland international came through the ranks at Old Trafford as a youngster and has firmly established himself as an important player in the first-team squad.
Now he is preparing for another campaign in the top-flight as Sir Alex Ferguson's men look to wrestle the Premier League title back off Chelsea.

Thoughts, Manchester United fans?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6306099,00.html

I would be happy if I where one.

Really good player imo.

very happy indeed. he's so important to our side, closest we'll get to keane, but less of a thug

Last edited:
The most underrated player in the Premier League, in my honest opinion, although, starting to get noticed now. Such a workhorse. I'd be delighted if I were a Man Utd fan.

fantastic news. i admit i used to be very spetical about Fletch complaining when ever he was in the starting 11, now i get puzzled and angry when he doesn't start, he certainly made me eat my words! fantastic player.

scotland captain and a great player

future man utd captain ?

Used to say the only reason he played was because he was Scottish but now he's certainly earned his spot in the side and is probably our most important player after Rooney.

Future United captain without a doubt.

I couldn't see him fitting in at any other club tbh, not really a Real Madrid/Barcelona sort of player, and their the only clubs that seem to sign our best players.

Used to say the only reason he played was because he was Scottish but now he's certainly earned his spot in the side and is probably our most important player after Rooney.

Future United captain without a doubt.

I couldn't see him fitting in at any other club tbh, not really a Real Madrid/Barcelona sort of player, and their the only clubs that seem to sign our best players.

Yeah, he doesn't seem like the sort that would simply jump at the chance of 30k extra per week. Isn't a flash player, and therefore wouldn't interest Barce or Real, but IMO he could get into any side in the premier league, with ease.

in a way remimds me of lampard, because he has been world class for 2-3 seasons now people dont recognise what he does week in week out. excellent deal for utd but he will proberly finish hes carear at utd like many do.

in a way remimds me of lampard, because he has been world class for 2-3 seasons now people dont recognise what he does week in week out. excellent deal for utd but he will proberly finish hes carear at utd like many do.

Fletcher is not world class. On that note neither is Lampard.

Good player and can do the job for us.

Both are. ManUtd and Chelsea both wont be the teams they are if Fletcher and Lampard are not playing. That itself shows the importance of these 2 palyers.

Come to think off it,Chelsea would have been hard-pressed indeed to win the title without Lampard last season and Fletcher has played a pivotal role in all of United's Campaigns,I don't think they truly world-class as Messi or Kaka but they are the closest along with other players to the term 'World-Class'

Come to think off it,Chelsea would have been hard-pressed indeed to win the title without Lampard last season and Fletcher has played a pivotal role in all of United's Campaigns,I don't think they truly world-class as Messi or Kaka but they are the closest along with other players to the term 'World-Class'

Fletcher and Lampard ***** on Kaka all day long any day of the week. Why people regard him so high i dont know. Messi, Ronaldo, big space then rest should be the order.

Fletcher and Lampard ***** on Kaka all day long any day of the week. Why people regard him so high i dont know. Messi, Ronaldo, big space then rest should be the order.

Maybe he does not get as many goals or assists as them but when at AC Milan,he alays played a huge role whenever they played and won games in the build-up play etc. and neither Lampard or Fletcher can control the ball or pass it as he can

Maybe he does not get as many goals or assists as them but when at AC Milan,he alays played a huge role whenever they played and won games in the build-up play etc. and neither Lampard or Fletcher can control the ball or pass it as he can

And Kaka can never cover the ground or Tackle like Fletcher. I meant Kaka had one good champions league and from that point he was average. His hype carries him. Most overrated player of the decade? Maybe but he is up there.

Lampard and Fletcher are vital players in both Chelsea and Manchester United's present and future campaigns for league title glory and,despite not being world-class,the fans will agree that,on their days,they can play like world-class players.

On another note,Kaka has become overrated ever since he made his move to Real Madrid.He has not been the same,he's no longer God at a club and is just there because of the money that they can feed to him every single week.Soon he will become old and no longer great.

Great news for United fans .One of Scotland's most important players also and Good Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back