Fletcher commits career to United

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny, how can you compare Kaka, Lampard and Fletcher, Kaka is a playmaker, Fletcher does the so called dirty work in midfield, and Lampard is just over rated in general. In no way is Fletcher world class though. Good player though

Not being funny, how can you compare Kaka, Lampard and Fletcher, Kaka is a playmaker, Fletcher does the so called dirty work in midfield, and Lampard is just over rated in general. In no way is Fletcher world class though. Good player though

Lampard is overrated???

On the contrary I think Lampard is under-rated,he always peforms consistently for Chelsea season in and out with atleast 15-20 goals plus bags of assists and has a hand in the build-up play of many of Chelsea's goals.Maybe he is not a world-class player but he does perform like one on his day and when he does so he can be up there with the best.I still dont get how you can call Lamard under-rated as till his breakthrough season just now,his name was not mentioned as much as Rooney or Gerrard etc.

We are not comparing Fletcher and Kaka and so on....we are just debating whether the title 'world-class' can be given to them and I think that atleast to Kaka it can

Lampard is overrated???

On the contrary I think Lampard is under-rated,he always peforms consistently for Chelsea season in and out with atleast 15-20 goals plus bags of assists and has a hand in the build-up play of many of Chelsea's goals.Maybe he is not a world-class player but he does perform like one on his day and when he does so he can be up there with the best.I still dont get how you can call Lamard under-rated as till his breakthrough season just now,his name was not mentioned as much as Rooney or Gerrard etc.

We are not comparing Fletcher and Kaka and so on....we are just debating whether the title 'world-class' can be given to them and I think that atleast to Kaka it can

Liked your post but that point spolied it. If Lampard is not world class then who is? Plays 90 mins all 38 games, delivers week in week out, I'm sorry if the Lampard name was Lamparino, Fletcher was Fletcherino then we would have called them world class without second thought.

And Lampard Overrated? Oh posted by Joe.. All city players are underrated and that thug De Jong is one of the best and rest all are overrated.

On Topic. Fletcher is world class. He has not let us down even a single time in Big games. If big game player is not world class, then how to rate as world class.

If being top 3 in position makes world class as someone said.

Xavi, Iniesta, De Rossi, Essien oops so one among them is not world class.

David Villa, Rooney, Drogba, Torres, Higuain oops again 2 are not.

On Topic. Fletcher is world class. He has not let us down even a single time in Big games. If big game player is not world class, then how to rate as world class.

It is crazy how anyone can say Fletcher is world class. He is a good premiership player. World class is something completely different and means in 10-20 years time people will look at back and think "Oh, he was a great player". Unfortunately for Fletcher that will not be the case.

On the 3 players in each position, this is just a rough estimate. Iniesta and Essien are completely different players so they are both world class in their own position.

The phrase world class is thrown about way to much and only deluded fans would say a player of Fletchers ability is world class.

It is crazy how anyone can say Fletcher is world class. He is a good premiership player. World class is something completely different and means in 10-20 years time people will look at back and think "Oh, he was a great player". Unfortunately for Fletcher that will not be the case.

On the 3 players in each position, this is just a rough estimate. Iniesta and Essien are completely different players so they are both world class in their own position.

The phrase world class is thrown about way to much and only deluded fans would say a player of Fletchers ability is world class.

How can you predict what gonna happen in 20 years?

Iniesta is a CM and Essien is a CM. Different roles but same position,

Anyways I'm not gonna argue on this, but on your last point, you dont have ******* clue on what you talk, Thats for sure.

Liked your post but that point spolied it. If Lampard is not world class then who is? Plays 90 mins all 38 games, delivers week in week out, I'm sorry if the Lampard name was Lamparino, Fletcher was Fletcherino then we would have called them world class without second thought.

And Lampard Overrated? Oh posted by Joe.. All city players are underrated and that thug De Jong is one of the best and rest all are overrated.

De Jong a thug LMAO, seriously you know NOTHING about football, if anything roy keane was a thug, he ruined Alfie Inge Haalands career, makes me feel good that hes such a **** manager. Andid does know what hes talking about, hes a Utd season ticket holder, more than im sure can be said for you, youve probably never been to the stadium. Imbecile

How can you predict what gonna happen in 20 years?

Iniesta is a CM and Essien is a CM. Different roles but same position,

Anyways I'm not gonna argue on this, but on your last point, you dont have ******* clue on what you talk, Thats for sure.

It is common sense that Fletcher is not world class.

2 different opinions here.

Dunc: "To be considered to be in the top 3 players in their position in the world, and thus would be in a squad of the best players in the world."

Alfie - " Any team in the world would welcome the player"

So two different opinions and Fletcher doesn't fit in to any.

Would be good to hear what your definition of world class is. If you say Fletcher is world class surely there must be loads of world class players in the premiership completely ruining the concept of "world class".

De Jong a thug LMAO, seriously you know NOTHING about football, if anything roy keane was a thug, he ruined Alfie Inge Haalands career, makes me feel good that hes such a **** manager. Andid does know what hes talking about, hes a Utd season ticket holder, more than im sure can be said for you, youve probably never been to the stadium. Imbecile

Yeah, De Jong never kicked Alonso on chest and never goes 2 footed.

And season ticket holder?? Prawn sandwich brigade. I dont give a flying ****. We contribute to the club as any other supporter. Go figure.

And you are talking about stadium? One who follows 5 or 6 teams,?

Don't you live in America Joe?

(I might be wrong...)

thread closed for 15 minutes

comeback when you can all debate sensibly and not argue like 10 year olds

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

re opened. grow up. last warning

thread closed for 15 minutes

comeback when you can all debate sensibly and not argue like 10 year olds

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

re opened. grow up. last warning

Should I just close it altogether? Because it's becoming a nuisance.

yeah i might as well leave it closed. theres not much more to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back