Fletcher commits career to United

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard and Fletcher are vital players in both Chelsea and Manchester United's present and future campaigns for league title glory and,despite not being world-class,the fans will agree that,on their days,they can play like world-class players.

On another note,Kaka has become overrated ever since he made his move to Real Madrid.He has not been the same,he's no longer God at a club and is just there because of the money that they can feed to him every single week.Soon he will become old and no longer great.

And Kaka can never cover the ground or Tackle like Fletcher. I meant Kaka had one good champions league and from that point he was average. His hype carries him. Most overrated player of the decade? Maybe but he is up there.

Have you even watched Kaka when he was at milan :S

He scored around 20 goals a season and assisted around 10 over the course of 6 seasons. involved in around 30 goals each season isnt a bad return for a player we got for like £7 million quid then sold for £64ish.

Did you watch him against Man U in the champions league?

He scored around 20 goals a season and assisted around 10 over the course of 6 seasons. involved in around 30 goals each season isnt a bad return for a player we got for like £7 million quid then sold for £64ish.

Please,don't remind us Manchester United fans :'(

if you talk about the roles they play, all three players are world class, or thereabouts. when you look at fletcher, there arent many others who can do his job so well, only essien imo is better, maybe a couple more out there that ive missed. you could argue de rossi, but then each time they met, de rossi got schooled

Not a world class player (Scott will kill me) but a very good one in his role on the pitch.

I don't think he's World Class by any means, but he can be seen to get the job done, and is a good captain.

Hargreaves a few years back was still a better player imo, especially when he performed for England and looked better than any other player. Few big names committing to their teams now, (Torres, Fabregas, Fletcher) good to see :)

And Kaka can never cover the ground or Tackle like Fletcher. I meant Kaka had one good champions league and from that point he was average. His hype carries him. Most overrated player of the decade? Maybe but he is up there.

Got your answer?

On another note,Kaka has become overrated ever since he made his move to Real Madrid.He has not been the same,he's no longer God at a club and is just there because of the money that they can feed to him every single week.Soon he will become old and no longer great.

Kaka was injured most of last season really, and was expected to come into the team and back into the team with amazing performances. I think he only had a handful of games, and if I remember correctly he scored something like 10 goals, which was pretty decent due to his injuries.

Think he'll be back with some great from next year for Madrid.

I don't think he's World Class by any means, but he can be seen to get the job done, and is a good captain.

Hargreaves a few years back was still a better player imo, especially when he performed for England and looked better than any other player. Few big names committing to their teams now, (Torres, Fabregas, Fletcher) good to see :)

Hargo was good but not better than Fletcher so only he was played as RW and RB for us. Fletcher is the closest we got for Roy Keane. That says what sort of player he is. As he is form Scotland he will always be underrated.

Got your answer?

"I meant Kaka had one good champions league"

04/05 season voted best midfielder in the champions league....??

Hows that his one good season?

ANYWAY. its not even about Kaka, and nobody is saying Fletchers bad. I think hes consistant and will always do well for the team, without being flashy and all.

Also agree with the Essien statement

The term world class is thrown about way to much these days. Fletcher is a good player, but for me world class is maybe top 2 or 3 in every position and he certainly is not that. Same goes as Lampard.

Both good players but certainly not world class.

Good job keeping him around, was one of the most important players in the squad last season and will be just as vital this season.

Great news for United fans .One of Scotland's most important players also and Good Leader

It's great news for United but he is no more than average when playing for Scotland so i don't consider him one of our important players but when he plays for United he is a diffrent player it seem he has more passion for United than Scotland :'(

Flecther's a wonderful player and extremely important to united, cant be compared to Kaka who is more attacking

Last edited:
My dad used to scream about Fletcher, anything United did wrong, he would try to blame it on Fletcher. He's really made him eat his words now seeing as he's had fletcher on the back of his shirt for the last 3 years now. Fletcher is great, I am delighted to see him wanting to commit to the club, I really hope he gets captaincy... and then Javier Hernandez can become captain in 10 years :D YAY

anyways off the topic of Kaka...Fletcher is a really amazing player and we can only wish that such a player was from England,would have helped us loads with his defensive abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back