Flex09, DDS09 & iTunes skins for FM 2009

Only thing I don't like so far is that I can't get the recent skill improvement arrows to work with this skin.

i have a problem, pls could someone help me
when i go to the preferences and display & sound, i dont have flex09 skin in the list, only 2008, 2009 and 2009 right and left... pls help. i have downloaded and copied to the my documents/sports interactive/skins folder...

i have a problem, pls could someone help me
when i go to the preferences and display & sound, i dont have flex09 skin in the list, only 2008, 2009 and 2009 right and left... pls help. i have downloaded and copied to the my documents/sports interactive/skins folder...

problem solved. i have made unnecessary folders named flex09, dds09 and itunes, and all i have to do was to copy all folders together into skins folder.

i have one question for the flex09 skin: why i cant see recent atribute changes althoguh i have checked it ???

i have one question for the flex09 skin: why i cant see recent atribute changes althoguh i have checked it ???

Looks like they wern't put on the skin I'm afraid. :(

Nice one. Loving Flex09, didn't like the iTunes one at all, but each to their own eh...
Flex09 v1.1 still reported as v1.0 in the game's menu, but guessing that's just a bit of text to be changed somewhere in the skin files?

You will have to go onto Preferences and untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm and it will then reload the skin and changes should take effect.

is it just me or do the Flex and DDS skins look exactly the same

You will have to go onto Preferences and untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm and it will then reload the skin and changes should take effect.

Okay got it working now. Thanks!

this is the future.. it's like having a new game.. again.

Love the Flex 09 skin, nothing to complicated just a great enhancement

Cool skins.At least they are better than default skin,that one was killing my eyes.