January 2024

View attachment 436733

And the walls come tumbling down. After two losses to start the month we just couldn't get anything going in the last two despite being the superior team. Hopefully we can turn it back around quickly because at this rate we won't be getting promoted and that's what we really need.

Squad

View attachment 436732

Omeruo and Melo were the lone bright spots this month though even they weren't good in the last two matches. I've tried to ease Michael back from injury but he's not performing anywhere near the level he was before his injuries, maybe I need to just throw him out there and see what happens.

Table

View attachment 436731

In just four matches we've dropped 3 positions down to 4th and now it's looking like we'll have to battle to stay in the playoff spots. The good news is there's a smaller gap between the top 5 so if we can turn things around there's no reason we can't come back to challenge for the title again.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 436730

We really need to make something happen here but I'm not optimistic as we're playing against teams that are mostly higher up than the last three we failed to win against.

Takeover

View attachment 436729

How exciting is that? No erasing of club debts, no significant investment, instead it's more debt piled on.​