Floyd Mayweather OR Manny paqcuiao

Keith

Reaction score
Who do u think is the better fighter

i presonally would say floyd MAYWEATHER​

It's a really tough one. I don't like Mayweather and love Pacman but Mayweather is better on the fact that he is unbeaten. At least I think he is unbeaten...

hate mayweather, when i used to watch WWE he was on it one time and he was a ****

mayweather his record speaks for itself! must admit tho dont like him!oO)

hate mayweather, when i used to watch WWE he was on it one time and he was a ****

Its acting.

I think they are evenly matched in ability but i like Paqcuiao better.

I cant wait for the fight to happen.

Money Mayweather for me i actually like his cockiness :p, reminds me of Ali in a way

I personally think that Pac man would beat floyd. Mayweather is class and has a great defence and workrate but pacquiao is so disciplined and has possibly the best coach in Freddy Roach.

manny by a country mile. mayweather is great but he is beatable!! manny would destroy him. hatton took mayweather a long way and looked like winning, manny p is more disciplined, trains harder and can take a punch. i doubt mayweather would be able to defend as well as he has against mannys attack.

BUT... mayweather i must say is class to listen to and there is nothing wrong with abit of confidence but i do think he needs to think about what he says b4 this fight cos when he loses hes gonna look like a tool lol.

Last edited:
Mayweather all the way!
He's more mobile,can counter-punch like no-one else,quick as **** and has a very strong punch!
I like Pac-man but i feel Mayweather would outthink him?

manny by a country mile. mayweather is great but he is beatable!! manny would destroy him. hatton took mayweather a long way and looked like winning, manny p is more disciplined, trains harder and can take a punch. i doubt mayweather would be able to defend as well as he has against mannys attack.

BUT... mayweather i must say is class to listen to and there is nothing wrong with abit of confidence but i do think he needs to think about what he says b4 this fight cos when he loses hes gonna look like a tool lol.

I disagree, Mayweather is extremely agile too. hatton never looked like beating mayweather, hatton is not a good boxer, his gameplan against manny was hilarious and he got what he deserved.

Manny is class and can throw great punches but don't forget Mayweather is so so good defensively. Manny really struggled with marquez and mayweather just made marquez look EXTREMEY average he could hardly land a punch and Mayweather was only in second gear.

Mayweather is a class class act and so is Manny but I personally think Mayweather would beat him, don't forget manny has been KO'd three times.

I have to go with Manny after the boxing lesson he taught Cotto. No doubt Mayweather is a great fighter but Manny is something else. Would be a great fight tho.

I really wouldn't want to put money on it. Both of them are such good fighters it is unreal. If I had to plump for a winner though, I'd have to go for Pacquaio on points.

pacquaio, though as a city fan i love ricky hatton of course, im not mayweathers biggest fan as he is too cocky and has a stupid name(H)

i love mayweather myself ..i like his swagger and style and i think he makes his fight more exciting with his build up to it

yeah hatton mayweather was good fight, one day though hes gonna be cocky and get his *** handed to him, eventually he will, did you watch the hatton mayweather fight keith?

Mayweather by a mile.

But disagree about Hatton Mayweather being a good fight, was average at very best.

Mayweather by a mile.

But disagree about Hatton Mayweather being a good fight, was average at very best.

yea considering how long the build up was and advertisment etc

oh yeah hands down agreed, i think hatton would have won if it was a short fight, but hes knocking on and just couldnt take anymore

Just saw Mayweather on SSN, pretty much calling Manny out, wonder when he will demand a fight with him