ANT101

Reaction score
As you all know the new edition of FM will be coming next season and there will presumably be changes from this year’s 1.
So if you could make 3 new changes (or if u can think of more) to the new game what would they be:|.

Mines would have to be

1. More licences (obviously).

2. More interaction with the media. Look at every televised game, the manager and man of the match gets interviewed don't they? The game is trying to be realistic as possible so that would be good if added. As well as Press conferences for new players etc. because they happen for real too.

3. More interaction with other people at the club. Like discussing more with players and board members.

Last edited:
1. More licences

2. Vocal Commentary

3. More interaction with board

i totally agree with mikey b Wudnt it be just great if it had John Motson commentating !!??:D :D

God no! it would ruin the game. I demanded alot of fm06 as fm05 was lacking so much imo. Fm06 however has been amazing i cant see much more i would like rather than more Licence's and maybe thats rankings coming back like cm when you start at like 100th best manager and work your way up err and Ban Appeals actually being won :O

we need a lot more interaction

i think they pretty much have the game side of it sorted just need the more personal side of it smoothing out

need to be made a lot quicker aswell loading wise

pelican said:
i totally agree with mikey b Wudnt it be just great if it had John Motson commentating !!??:D :D

**** No!

Motson is soooo ****

i think audio commentary would be ****

the text commentary gets repetitive enough

it would drive you bonkers after a few hours

and would make it so slow

i think a nice new feature would be just that the confidence page is updated eg if i get a **** team promoted to the premiership all it says is : fans are delighted

i always feel thats **** and doesnt really say much after ive just pulled something out the bag.

and player values are not realistic , eg i get a youngster for nottm forest (quavas kirk) he plays all the time and after a few promotions i am in the champions league with them and hes top scorer in every competition he enter and he is absolutely class and because i'm not at a top club hes worth like 5m - its just not realistic one bit

another thing is repetitiveness , the range of comments you can give to players/other managers/fans are just the same over and over again and in the end i just stop participating with the press because i cba with saying the same thing over and over

i could go on all day about what i want changing or improving in FM i really could

Hmmmm, Manager Stats actually represetning how well you do on the game.

i hope there are more freedom on setting up own tactics , that's all :p

player values in fm r ****. if u buy a player from scotland in the prem they worth like 4.5m but in scotland they r worth like 350k which means tht u can't sell them for their true value

Just place any player where you want on the tactics screen make your own comments about buying players not just from a select amount of choices, better ranking for manager like the tissott league or something like that.

player values need improving. Fabregas star of my champions leageu team n shot up in value!!......3.7m :irked: :irked:

southy354 said:
make your own comments about buying players not just from a select amount of choices

Yeh but then how would the game know what the comment meant.

Last edited:
I think pre-match team talks would be a good idea, as well as being able to praise/criticise your team or a player after the match (to the press),not just say something to the other manager

Sean said:
southy354 said:
make your own comments about buying players not just from a select amount of choices

Yeh but then how would the game know what the comment meant.

good point sean

but there does need to be a lot more interaction as half the time i feel as if i jus pick the team, play the game and then wait 10mins for it to load up the next game and repeat the process

there seems to be something missing from the middle of it

Pre Match Team Talks. Better Media Interaction, along the lines Ant101 put it. Both with more variety of what you can say. As Samlegott said it does get repetitive what you can say. More Licenses.

i think to make it more realistic the players who are injured have to take late fitness tests

Oh I forgot when a player has the that green symbol buy him tell us what the injury to see if it's a good idea for letting him carry on.

southy354 said:
Oh I forgot when a player has the that green symbol buy him tell us what the injury to see if it's a good idea for letting him carry on.

Is it ture you owne a brand new combine harvestor and youd give me the keys