FM 12 - Future save game files. (Exclusive)

Would you use any of these saves?

• Total voters
Love this. Looking forward to 2050 onwards to be honest when all real players will safely be retired. Could i make a request for the year 2111 (when you get to it) please? Obviously there will be a wait for this but i am in no hurry

Oh and a quick question, have you disabled attribute masking?

Ermm im not sure, i just started the game as usual.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Love this. Looking forward to 2050 onwards to be honest when all real players will safely be retired. Could i make a request for the year 2111 (when you get to it) please? Obviously there will be a wait for this but i am in no hurry <br>
<br>
Oh and a quick question, have you disabled attribute masking?

<br><br>Ermm im not sure, i just started the game as usual.

2066 would be nice 100 years anniversary of the 1966 England world cup win.

Thanks dude, these are really great. Cant wait for the rest to be available... any idea when you'll have the next one ready? :)

Last edited:
Just a question, are each new games then holidayed to desired date? or are they the same one continued and saved at 5 year intervals? just curious cause I downloaded the 2020 one, but probably won't get the further ones if it's the same save just 5 years later :).

Could some one give me a link to a save from 2012. I want to skip the first season.

Slow updating, however there are a few coming on soon! :D

It's a good idea mate, thanks. Just slightly disappointed that you didn't make the German team playable by deleting the file, and as far as I know, there's no way to do that when a game has started.

It's still really convenient. Thanks.

It's a good idea mate, thanks. Just slightly disappointed that you didn't make the German team playable by deleting the file, and as far as I know, there's no way to do that when a game has started.

It's still really convenient. Thanks.

It just past my mind :/

UPDATE:

More files soon just have not been on PC.

eh, 2015 game file, a guy called mbaye n'doye. unbelievably good MC. Lyon held on to him untill i offered 68mil. defo worth it though!!

why dont you start with regen players is just the same
It's actually not, all it does is give all personnel fake names and FRED faces, and wipes their previous history. I tried that once and City still had an Italian-Ghanain wonderkid striker who was friends with a young left back from newcastle and supported AC Milan. (Balotelli) They still had an amazing spanish left winger etc etc.

Great job Ross! I downloaded the 2020 save just to check the progress of some of the wonderkids, and this was a great help. I did mess around with the save some more, as I checked who had won the champions league and other competitions. And I when I got to the world cup, I realised that I actually could see the highlights of the previous world cup final. The 2018 world cup final was between Argentina and Spain, and I recommend anyone who's downloading that save to check out the highlights of that game. Sergio Busquets goal was unbelievable! What a cracker! I'm sure that if that happened in real life, that would easily go down in history as the best world cup final goal ever.

theres a guy called toranzo who playes for Barcelona in the 2025 save and he's unbelievable!
im a bit unhappy that rangers won the league 6 years in a row, being a celtic fan. but i can cope

Thanks for all the comments and im sorry that there is no 2030 as at the moment my house is having work on and PC as been put away. (This was wrote on my Laptop before someone asks how did i get on here) :)

why u dont make ur own save btw on mine game its all difrent cfc is the boss of the epl, here they cant be even 2nd