FM 12 - Future save game files. (Exclusive)

Would you use any of these saves?

• Total voters
Me too and I am still waiting :)
Your manager never dies, the game never ends. If you dont retire your manager, he will age normally until he reaches 100 and then will remain 100 forever. He doesnt die or get forced to retire.

Your manager never dies, the game never ends. If you dont retire your manager, he will age normally until he reaches 100 and then will remain 100 forever. He doesnt die or get forced to retire.

What about his/her health! :O

I've downloaded your 2038 save mode. I am just wondering is there any chance I can change the league names i.e. Premier Division to Barclays Premier League obviously whilst in-game play? Cheers! And I am enjoying it so far. Need to try and catch City up and overtake their dominance though...

Done this loads of times on previous versions of cm/fm, just leave the game running overnight. When I did it once on one of the cm3 versions England lost on penalties to Germany in the 2048 (may have been 46) world cup! I thought it was hilarious! Got a screen shot saved somewhere, may have to post it.

Sorry about the delay i just couldn't get round to getting all of the saves in, however with FM13 coming out in the near future i will try and get as many future save games as possible.

Thanks!

when ever i try to download the 2015 save it opens a separate page and just says NOT FOUND
PLEASE HELP!!!

I'd love to find one where Arsenal were relegated. Just to take them back up!