FM 13 WORLD SUMMER TRANSFER UPDATE (20.07.2013) by jocar

jocar

Reaction score
FM 13 WORLD SUMMER TRANSFER UPDATE(01.08.2013) by jocar

Transfers made up to 01.08.2013

Transfers are made across the world in almost all leagues.

follow me on facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/FootballManagerTransfersUpdateByJocar

This is my first time to do such a major update meant to me and all of your support in this.

If you have any suggestions or criticisms feel free to write some commentary.

Transfers Update :
1. Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
2. Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
3. Managerial changes.
4. Passed away players/staff are removed from database.
5. Corrected squad numbers.
View attachment 373103
View attachment 373097View attachment 373098View attachment 373099View attachment 373100View attachment 373101View attachment 373102

Downlaod here:Download file FM_13_SUMMER_WORLD_UPDATE_(_01.08.2013_)_by_jocar.xml

Otherwise I am from Serbia and I do not know English very well so that you do not mind.

Enjoy

Last edited:
As it is nice, i do not think you can compete with lfc mashall seeing as he has worked on his transfer update since launch day, whilst he has not done the latest transfers (well he has, but the update isnt being released until the 27th) this is not as complete as his, sorry mate :(

No big deal I do this when I have free time and not to compete with LFC. Greetings.

See LFC does not work transfers in countries such as Serbia, Croatia, where there is a lot of talent and I do all the work.

jocar did you even do the promotion and relegation? in The Netherlands? and The transfers?

Transfers yes, promotion and relagation will be done in next update in netherland

Last edited:
Have you adjusted attributes or no? and have you done qpr transfers like dunne in?

assents players

In some teams there aren't some players.... for As Roma there aren't the new defender Jervaj and the the new goalkeeper...

for the rest very well... great job e continue so...;) thanks man

I saw that it will be fixed in the next Updates.

Hope to see this go somewhere!
LFC needs some competition, as he doesn't add transfer prices in the player history, and it just looks god **** awful. And also makes some Player Bio's glitchy.

Hope to see this go somewhere!
LFC needs some competition, as he doesn't add transfer prices in the player history, and it just looks god **** awful. And also makes some Player Bio's glitchy.

I do not want to anyone to compete I do this when I have time. Now is for our holiday in Serbia I have a little more time to try to work off the top. Transfers I started a long time ago but I did just for myself so I come to share that others see them and if they like a play.

The following will be updated 25.07.2013 with much more complete database transfer worldwide.

jocar, please check out Sporting Lisbon, from the Portuguese league. The club hasn't got the right players transferred, the right staff ... and today is the confirmation that Fredy Montero is the new signing for Sporting Lisbon. Signs for 5 seasons. Please, check out Sporting Lisbon, because it is my favourite club and I would like to play with your update with Sporting Lisbon with the summer transfers.

Last edited:
jocar, please check out Sporting Lisbon, from the Portuguese league. The club hasn't got the right players transferred, the right staff ... and today is the confirmation that Fredy Montero is the new signing for Sporting Lisbon. Signs for 5 seasons. Please, check out Sporting Lisbon, because it is my favourite club and I would like to play with your update with Sporting Lisbon with the summer transfers.

OK

how to delate this post and start a new one?
don't delete this post. post the new update in this post, only editing the things that are here. when are you going to release the update ?