dhurley

Reaction score
i haven't really been able to see any Current ability changes, none drastic anyway. im a United fan and the teams ability seems to be the exact same as last years version. example. Jesse Lingard is terrible and doesnt even have potention. Carrick has had no upgrade, Rafael no upgrade. its not just United players though. i cant notice any differences....

i haven't really been able to see any Current ability changes, none drastic anyway. im a United fan and the teams ability seems to be the exact same as last years version. example. Jesse Lingard is terrible and doesnt even have potention. Carrick has had no upgrade, Rafael no upgrade. its not just United players though. i cant notice any differences....
If I'm not mistaken, CA changes don't necessarily change attributes much/at all, but it makes a big difference with their in-game performance.

maybe because they dont need an upgrade and why you think carrick does is beyond me...

If I'm not mistaken, CA changes don't necessarily change attributes much/at all, but it makes a big difference with their in-game performance.

Maybe, but Jesse Lingard is a 2 and a half star player, thats not right. ive noticed Ashley Young getting downgraded though hahah rightly so.

but even Kevin De Bruyne from chelsea. hes the same as last year

maybe because they dont need an upgrade and why you think carrick does is beyond me...

Maybe because other than van persie he was united best player last season and arguably the best english player

De Bruyne just went to PSG in my game and he's a beast. Far better than last season, and deservedly so.

SI don't seem to miss with their appraisals of young European talent.

De Bruyne just went to PSG in my game and he's a beast. Far better than last season, and deservedly so.

SI don't seem to miss with their appraisals of young European talent.

Hmmm thats interesting. i just seen that he has 4 and a half star potential. 22 isn't the youngest age and im surprised he still has more time for ALOT of growth

Saido Berahino for West brom has had a big improvement since last year. Only player i've noticed, though i haven't looked around much.

Jesse Lingard looked good in preseason so maybe it was a little too late for them to improve him in the game, I feel Carrick is still really good with the stats he has but I have only used him in lower table teams.

Liverpool seem to have had a few upgrades, C
outinho is one that springs to mind. Sturridge imo should be a little better since hes currently top scorer but you never know they might change things in January. I really think Mignolet is quite poor considering how well he did last season at Sunderland.

Yeah I've just started with Liverpool and I'm pretty disappointed with how Mignolet and Sturridge are. That's just the stats and ratings though, haven't got round to any games yet so I'll hold proper judgement until then.

Yeah I've just started with Liverpool and I'm pretty disappointed with how Mignolet and Sturridge are. That's just the stats and ratings though, haven't got round to any games yet so I'll hold proper judgement until then.

Suarez has scored 30 goals but he is the same too.

by CA I assume you mean the star rating system in game and not the fixed number out of 200 on the editor?

the star rating is relative. It compares players against your current squad. Lingaard is a 2.5 star player as he is being compared to top players like Rooney, RVP etc. if you are a championship club and take lingaard on loan he will have a higher rating.

Player attributes are carefully considered over an 18 month period. This allows streaks of top form not to cloud the judgement of the people deciding the attributes.

There was a time a few season ago when Rooney scored something like 3 headers in a week and everyone was losing their mind as his heading attribute was something like 10 or 11. Looking back, is he an exceptional header of a ball? No.

Despite this 'rule' they impose on themselves, I think the developers do a great job at giving fair attributes. Especially for young players who can burst onto the scene and make vast improvements in 18 months. Look at Januzaj, he had a pretty high PA last season and is backing up the 'scouting' SI have done on him.

Player attributes are carefully considered over an 18 month period. This allows streaks of top form not to cloud the judgement of the people deciding the attributes.

There was a time a few season ago when Rooney scored something like 3 headers in a week and everyone was losing their mind as his heading attribute was something like 10 or 11. Looking back, is he an exceptional header of a ball? No.

Despite this 'rule' they impose on themselves, I think the developers do a great job at giving fair attributes. Especially for young players who can burst onto the scene and make vast improvements in 18 months. Look at Januzaj, he had a pretty high PA last season and is backing up the 'scouting' SI have done on him.

to be fair, Rooney is better than most at heading the ball, did you see his header last night? also a few seasons back when he scored 20+ goals more than half of them where headers.

but anyway, still Lingard should have more than 2.5 star rating even for United standerds. at the very least 3.5 stars. but i understand where you are coming from. it just seems that all the players attributes are the same as last years, with a few acceptions

to be fair, Rooney is better than most at heading the ball, did you see his header last night? also a few seasons back when he scored 20+ goals more than half of them where headers.

but anyway, still Lingard should have more than 2.5 star rating even for United standerds. at the very least 3.5 stars. but i understand where you are coming from. it just seems that all the players attributes are the same as last years, with a few acceptions

Dont see how a reserve team player who has never played a competitive game for man utd can be rated as the equivalent of 7/10 in man utds current squad.

the comment about his header last night is a classic example. One off events don't come into the thoughts of the guys who decide attributes. I believe the season you are referring to is the season I mentioned where he scored all the headers close together on a hot streak of form.

He's an instinctive finisher when he plays as a striker, and so some of them will be headers. Is he a really top class header of a football, ala a drogba or a cristiano Ronaldo? In my opinion no.

Dont see how a reserve team player who has never played a competitive game for man utd can be rated as the equivalent of 7/10 in man utds current squad.

the comment about his header last night is a classic example. One off events don't come into the thoughts of the guys who decide attributes. I believe the season you are referring to is the season I mentioned where he scored all the headers close together on a hot streak of form.

He's an instinctive finisher when he plays as a striker, and so some of them will be headers. Is he a really top class header of a football, ala a drogba or a cristiano Ronaldo? In my opinion no.

well in that case you can say that about every single young players who's " one for the future " just because they haven't played for the first team doesn't mean they shouldnt have potential.

and i was using last nights goal as an example.

also even if all the headers where in a short period of time. that doesn't mean he isn't a really good header. im not saying he deserved 20 heading, but certainly 15 atleast which he has now

well in that case you can say that about every single young players who's " one for the future " just because they haven't played for the first team doesn't mean they shouldnt have potential.

and i was using last nights goal as an example.

also even if all the headers where in a short period of time. that doesn't mean he isn't a really good header. im not saying he deserved 20 heading, but certainly 15 atleast which he has now

Exactly he maybe a 3.5 later, but 2.5 is fine for Lingaard hes only played no time at United and barely any at Birmingham (alebit with a outstanding 1 game debut in the championship) and you want him as a 3.5, you're having a laugh.

Same for Sturrige, Form and Consistancy should be increased in his case, has he really improved dramatically, that much at Liverpool. the ability was there, and he needed playing time. His CA and PA should be closer as well, this year. I'm with Jake on this one.

The topic is about CA. Current Ability. He is not a 7/10 in man utd's squad right now. Could he be in the future? His PA will give you an indication.

Could someone post a screenshot of Lewandowski? Because I've read somewhere that he looks more or less like Dzeko.