***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Jassar,
IS there any OI's DEF line changes or anything else i should consider playing your PPP?

cheers

After 10 seasons using P.P.P. it's time to kick the habit and delete the game.

Spent the full 10 seasons at Liverpool.
8 League titles
7 Champions League trophies
7 World Club cups
7 UEFA Super cups (or whatever they are called!)
7 League cups
5 FA cups

Highlights included:
The free transfer of James Rodriguez from Monaco (they had him in the reserves!) who then went on to score 50 goals in 2 seasons playing as the AMC.
The £32m transfer of Bale at the age of 28. 5 glorious seasons later, averaging 20 goals a season, he had won 3 Champions league titles.
Eder Balanta - the rock of my defence for the entire decade
Selling a plethora of second-string players to PSG for silly money and beating them every single time we met.
Timo Werner as the 30-40 goal a season striker for each of the 8 seasons he played at Anfield.
An unbeaten season in the PL and only ONE loss all season during the away leg of a League Cup semi-final away to Man U - a tie that I won anyway.

So thanks Jassar, it would not have been this much fun without you!

Last edited:
After 10 seasons using P.P.P. it's time to kick the habit and delete the game.

Spent the full 10 seasons at Liverpool.
8 League titles
7 Champions League trophies
7 World Club cups
7 UEFA Super cups (or whatever they are called!)
7 League cups
5 FA cups

Highlights included:
The free transfer of James Rodriguez from Monaco (they had him in the reserves!) who then went on to score 50 goals in 2 seasons playing as the AMC.
The £32m transfer of Bale at the age of 28. 5 glorious seasons later, averaging 20 goals a season, he had won 3 Champions league titles.
Eder Balanta - the rock of my defence for the entire decade
Selling a plethora of second-string players to PSG for silly money and beating them every single time we met.
Timo Werner as the 30-40 goal a season striker for each of the 8 seasons he played at Anfield.

So thanks Jassar, it would not have been this much fun without you!

Did you change mentality regarding the odds preditctions ?

Last edited:
Hey Jassar , can you give me a link to your new , FM15 tactics tread. Couse i find this one by typing Jassar in the search box , but only fm14 tactical is comming on now. That's if you started a tread , yet :)

Hey Jassar , can you give me a link to your new , FM15 tactics tread. Couse i find this one by typing Jassar in the search box , but only fm14 tactical is comming on now. That's if you started a tread , yet :)

havent bought the game yet ....will do some work once stable patch comes out

i wish i could ....but still haven't bought the game ...

BLASPHEMER!! Let's all do like in "Life of Brian" and stone him!

He's found guilty as charged in "not buying FM15 and live the so called real life"

P.S.
This post is ironic :)

Hey Jassar. I'm currently playing FM15 , but on my work place , the PC is too weak ,to play 15. So i play FM14 14.3.1 update. I'm using your PPP with Tottenham ,and i want to ask - When i play teams like Hull City , Cardiff , Liecester ect. away , can i play with the home one ,or i choose AWAY with control mentality. And also when i play tge big boys , i go to push up and offside trap , but do i go MUCH higher defence line ,or just high defence line ?

Jassar,

I'm trying these tactics: **SET OF THREE**14.3.1
QUADRUPLE WINNING TACTICS

I have just two doubts:
Is it necessary to edit set pieces, corners and throw ins ? I saw all the screens of set pieces creator, but I presume that your tatics already been edited. My assistant sometimes says that is necessary to put someone under the crossbar.

And, is it normal to have some bad matches on the pre season ? I think it's normal due to the fluidity of the tactics.

Gratz

Jassar,

I'm trying these tactics: **SET OF THREE**14.3.1
QUADRUPLE WINNING TACTICS

I have just two doubts:
Is it necessary to edit set pieces, corners and throw ins ? I saw all the screens of set pieces creator, but I presume that your tatics already been edited. My assistant sometimes says that is necessary to put someone under the crossbar.

And, is it normal to have some bad matches on the pre season ? I think it's normal due to the fluidity of the tactics.

Gratz

yes u are right ,i dont listen to AM in matches and pre season due to tactics fluidity

Oh.. Thank you Jassar.

I'm playing with Tottenham, but I am not having some good results. I'm at the third season with no trophies lol.

I was playing with your quad tatics and the last season I tried PPP. I did well (again second place at BPL and semifinalist at UCL), however its kind of impossible to win against strong teams. I always lose and thats why I can't win a title. Against bad teams I do very well.. I am not using D-LINE, because it gets worse.

Are you already playing 2015 ? Its better than this one ?

Thank you for replying !

Cheers

Oh.. Thank you Jassar.

I'm playing with Tottenham, but I am not having some good results. I'm at the third season with no trophies lol.

I was playing with your quad tatics and the last season I tried PPP. I did well (again second place at BPL and semifinalist at UCL), however its kind of impossible to win against strong teams. I always lose and thats why I can't win a title. Against bad teams I do very well.. I am not using D-LINE, because it gets worse.

Are you already playing 2015 ? Its better than this one ?

Thank you for replying !

Cheers

dont have time mate ,work work work ...so couldn't play this game at all this year

MW FM16?

Hey Jassar.

Are you gonna make the new and improved Modern Warfare tactic to FM16 ?

It's the best tactic ever!

And I have been playing Manager since 1992 ;)

Filter

Could you provide me with Player filter search specific for UNDERDOG GOD Tactic please???