Finally finished my second season with TOTTENHAM

View attachment 571519

View attachment 571520

View attachment 571521

View attachment 571526

View attachment 571527

View attachment 571530

USED 3 tactics .....
HOME .....I USED 4231 or 41221 based on the opposition scouting reports .
AWAY....In hard away matches i used the 41131 (asymmetric) tactics and it worked really good, and for easy matches i used 4231 or 41221 based on opposition scouting reports

THE ASSYMETRIC tactics is based on the totalfootballfan's pure insanity tactics

OI is not used ,D LINE is used

hello Jassar! which one is 4-1-2-2-1 of that tactics????

is the bomb 14.3 as good as the 14.2 was? because the 14.2 was amazing

Jassar the tactics for the 14.1 and 14.2 version just rocked, they were amazing. Especially the MW 14.2 had amazing results with every team i took control. BUT the tactics for the 14.3 version are pathetic. I am sorry but it is true. Maybe it has something to do with ME. I dont know. Still a great fan of you tatics btw.

Jassar the tactics for the 14.1 and 14.2 version just rocked, they were amazing. Especially the MW 14.2 had amazing results with every team i took control. BUT the tactics for the 14.3 version are pathetic. I am sorry but it is true. Maybe it has something to do with ME. I dont know. Still a great fan of you tatics btw.
thanks...yes i put more time and effort in the earliest tactics ....after that i was running short on time with this game as of my work and family ...so now i think fm 15 is around the corner will try to do my best for that ...

Hi Jassar, I'm currently using the UNDERDOG tactic, and i can only say its amazing. Sitting 1st in Sky Bet League 1 with Colchester after 14 games, 12 wins 1 draw 1 loss. Truly wonderful tactic.

**** NON STOP ACTION*****
New tactics 14.3.1

• [*=center]HOME---when playing at home or away easy matches ,dont use it away until tactics is fully fluid
    [*=center]AWAY--when playing away or when playing hard match at home
    [*=center]Contain----when playing with home tactics and winning u can use contain to just play safe.

D line changes should be made based on scouts reports

Rest
(individual training ,post on opening page,how to play)
to come in the coming hours ....

HOME

View attachment 661170

AWAY
View attachment 661172

CONTAIN
View attachment 661174

hello) maybe individ trainings ?)

Maybe respect Jassar's explanation that he has a full load on home turf atm, and know through the quality of this tread that he will post updates as soon as he has a chance!

Sorry mate **** i strongly disagree. Yes the match engine for 14.3 is rubbish but Jassars tactics are the most consistant ones ive used. We all have hectic personel lives etc.. but Jassar has still managed to find the time to make quality tactics.

Sorry mate **** i strongly disagree. Yes the match engine for 14.3 is rubbish but Jassars tactics are the most consistant ones ive used. We all have hectic personel lives etc.. but Jassar has still managed to find the time to make quality tactics.

Andy, Dennis is right.
compare to how it worked earlier Jassars latest releases is not as good as they once were. I like to say what Toby Keith said: (Jassar explanation) "I ain't as good as i once was, I got a few years on me now. But there was a time, back in my prime, when i could realy lay it down." + Fm translate: "Im still as good as i once was, i got a few patches on me now. And there was a time, back in FM prime, i could realy lay it down"

What this means is that Jassars past work was outstanding, but his latest work lack the extentional testing before release as it used to have. This is due to Real Life commitments, and natural as a game like FM patch you out and wack you in the head with a 2 tonn anvil.

Jassar was and still is the best tactical creator in recent history of Fm, but the patches made the good ol' recepies nto work so good, and with the commitments he himself explaiend he has, its nothing short but totaly understandable.

I would not though go asfar as say the recent releases is pathetic. They just lack the quality of the earlier ones.

Ahh the Modern Warfare days eh Jassy ^^

Edit: After reading thorugh what i wrote based on what you two wrote, you both are 39.2% correct :p