Resource icon

fm 20.4.1 (4-3-2-1) @red bull@ V-1

This is aviator v-5
this is the tactic from post #82?

thank you very much

This is aviator v-5
Lisa do you have any new tactics coming out soon?

There is a new monster tactic from Lisa. It's a 4-1-5. I tested Red Bull so i know pretty well how awsome it is but this one....... in the first five months it produced this.

p.s. tactic not yet released so i cant foward it. If interested ask Lisa directly.

tactic still not released ?

Hi @lisa- Sorry for my ignorance and poor english, but I've some doubts...

1 When you say: "left the AssMan" do you mean General Training only? or this includes Touchline Instructions, Team Talks and Tactical Briefings?

2 ML and MR should be both right footed or it doesn't matter?

Hi @lisa- Sorry for my ignorance and poor english, but I've some doubts...

1 When you say: "left the AssMan" do you mean General Training only? or this includes Touchline Instructions, Team Talks and Tactical Briefings?

2 ML and MR should be both right footed or it doesn't matter?

i think the tactic test are done with you in vacation and *** Man handeling everything .if you use tactic who got result like this and add good training +oi etc you should have better result i think

i think the tactic test are done with you in vacation and *** Man handeling everything .if you use tactic who got result like this and add good training +oi etc you should have better result i think

Cool! Thank you!

JHdeAMZ.jpg

Unreal ??

the terminator v2 in this thread seems great, first season man united i was inconsistent, started using it from the arsenal game, seems good so far!

Attachments

• 2020-07-11.png
    2020-07-11.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 1,140
just starting to use a combination of redbull, terminator and aviator, great going forward, but even after a decent win i seem to ship alot of shots on target, got the feeling i will end up with alot of high scoring games!

Hi guys!! I have two questions, either for Lisa or anyone else testing/using Terminator or Redbull:

1. Do you use (is it better) inverted foot on your wingers (left winger with better right foot and vice-versa)?

2. Do your lone striker score a lot of goals? I'm having trouble with Carlos Vinicius at Benfica. Is it better to use a striker with more mobility so that he scores more?

Thanks! Good games.

What an tactic. Using V2 and scoring goals goals goals. I’m in my second season with Ajax and just won the last match with 8-0!!

What an tactic. Using V2 and scoring goals goals goals. I’m in my second season with Ajax and just won the last match with 8-0!!

you change da moralaty of the team

you change the mentalaty of the tatic , when you go play away? or vs very strong teams?