Resource icon

[FM 20.4.1] Swansea 2nd in EPL + winners Europa League 4-3-3 (2-3-2-2-1) 8

this is really something else mate :p

is there a guide or something on how to post a screenshot? if so i will post the leage table at the end of my season

1587923917955.png

1st season no transfers :p hope it can continue and i can win the title again. in some difficult matches i changed the mentality of the DM to def. hope it can go even better whith a few transfers

View attachment 500493

1st season no transfers :p hope it can continue and i can win the title again. in some difficult matches i changed the mentality of the DM to def. hope it can go even better whith a few transfers
Fantastic results! Looking forward to see how next season develops! Will try the DM tweak in difficult matches ??

Okay. I've tested my tactic for half of a season with Liverpool and Rosenborg. These are top-teams in their leagues and the result were very good.

Rosenborg BK:
Table:

Table.png

Schedule:
Schedule.png

Schedule2.png

Liverpool (second half of 2019/20 feb-jun):
Table:
Table Liverpool.png

Schedule:

Schedule Liverpool.png

FA cup final:
FA cup final.png

I always skip tactical briefing before matches.

But I don't do that. I prefer to stay with the tactic home and away, and have very good results.
I play Newcastle and now i have second place,Arsenal,MC,MU,Liverpool,Spurs win in home 4-0,3-0 but now every hard game play away and first in Liverpool lost 5-1,totally demoleted,i have no idea how to play away with strong teams

I play Newcastle and now i have second place,Arsenal,MC,MU,Liverpool,Spurs win in home 4-0,3-0 but now every hard game play away and first in Liverpool lost 5-1,totally demoleted,i have no idea how to play away with strong teams
What's your lineup? I think it can be lack of quality defensivly at the back. But second as Ncastle I think is a very good achievement!!

I think your results are fantastic with that team. Clark lacks in passing and pace, that could be a factor. And the tactic familiarity could have been better. In this tactic the team is pushing high, and teams as Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Utd have fast players like Mane, Salah, Auba, Aguero, Sterling, Son, Rashford and Martial, so they have quality in front. But I'll think your team will be contenders next year!

I've been testing the tactic with AC Milan, with higher def line. And the results looks good. I will post some screenshots when the season is finished.