Will1981 close this tread... We ALL (except mike20129) hope you open a new tread for "fully test" new tactics for the new version!

And thank you for all your work!

Yes ,open the new thread they are all waiting to see what to download and play ,so they can win something.It's you who i pity,i now know you will never have the satisfaction of seeing your tactic win cups,titles, bring you glory,because you don't have a tactic,your brain functions only to beg and say please wipe my *** cause i can't.

What's more dramatic,you depend on someone,you all are a small team in Champions league in the last match of group stages and are wainting for the other team to win so you can qualify in the Europe League,you sit home and watch tv scared and nervous wheather you will or will not qualify. Have a nice day

common people stop fighting...anyway no matter tactic you play it is useless after one season
+
many people use few tactics combined ...even for best tactics people make here they usually use several variations of same system like one with attack, second with control and third with defensive mentality ...so this thread is useless

Last edited:
Hi Will!

When can we expect a new thread to the new patch?

Thank you

At the moment I am not planning on doing a new thread for the new patch as I have a few other time consuming threads on the go at the moment.

At the moment I am not planning on doing a new thread for the new patch as I have a few other time consuming threads on the go at the moment.

Oh... ok...:'(

I hope you can do one in the future (H)

Give you a suggestion
You can re-test in Patch 11.3

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Another suggestion

Personally directed the testing of 10 or 20 games, much better than your holiday to be accurate.

I'm sorry for my broken English

Great thread really intresting way of tersting tactics, KUTGW

Unreliable

Would just like to point out that this only shows how good each tactic is with a mid table team against other mid table teams. This does NOT show how good a tactic is with a top team like man u or chelsea against a range of opponent from weak teams like Blackpool to strong teams like Barcelona nor does it show how good the tactic is with mid table teams against stronger teams or weaker teams and doesnt show how good a tactic is with a weak team who faces stronger teams each week