Don't start a new thread.Hate to see how you reject people's request,because they don't have 1000 downloads.I've had tactics that won 38 matches out of 38.This thread is pointless as you don't have a pattern and these tactics don't reach 90 points when the max. is 150.So many factors that don't cotribute , one big factor: the human factor.

Don't start a new thread.Hate to see how you reject people's request,because they don't have 1000 downloads.I've had tactics that won 38 matches out of 38.This thread is pointless as you don't have a pattern and these tactics don't reach 90 points when the max. is 150.So many factors that don't cotribute , one big factor: the human factor.
you would perfer it if I tested every single tactic ever made for FM11 then, this thread as of now has taken me over 100 hours of testing and when I get comments like yours it makes me think I have made the right decision in not creating another one for the new patch.

If ur unhappy make your own tactic testing thread where you accept all tactic reqests. The guy has helped alot of people to know which tactics are worth downloading. So just STFU next time.

Are you serious? Helped. There were few points diference between first tactics which could have meant red cards bad referee wind and luck to score and get those points. It means nothing,maybe some people are happy with this thread and they downloaded the best tactics after, but this is my oppinion it hasn't helped me at all.
He helped a lot of people to see which is best to download, you mouth is talking without your head , it has how many downloads a tactic has ,rating of tactic, screenshots , you can tell which ones are worth downloading .But you comment so others know you exist so you STFUB next time;)
Hey Will i didn't say to test every tactic you see on this site, but out of 30 request or somthing you could have chosen 8-10 and test them, you tested default tactics(really man this offends me a lot,you test a default and wouldn't test mine) plus it doesn't take that long if you have a good computer , and in the end it's about respect and utility thread has and if i can't test tactics here this thread is useless for me.

Are you serious? Helped. There were few points diference between first tactics which could have meant red cards bad referee wind and luck to score and get those points. It means nothing,maybe some people are happy with this thread and they downloaded the best tactics after, but this is my oppinion it hasn't helped me at all.
He helped a lot of people to see which is best to download, you mouth is talking without your head , it has how many downloads a tactic has ,rating of tactic, screenshots , you can tell which ones are worth downloading .But you comment so others know you exist so you STFUB next time;)
Hey Will i didn't say to test every tactic you see on this site, but out of 30 request or somthing you could have chosen 8-10 and test them, you tested default tactics(really man this offends me a lot,you test a default and wouldn't test mine) plus it doesn't take that long if you have a good computer , and in the end it's about respect and utility thread has and if i can't test tactics here this thread is useless for me.

if your complainin then do it yourself how you think it shud be done

this has helped me very much in deciding what tactic to use so shut the f*** up

I really love this idea and this thread, so great that you test all these tactics. And don't listen to mike, everyone wants you to continue (A).

I just want to critisize this manner of testing a little bit (don't worry it's costructive critism).
When you test one particular tactic -for example tactic A- then the results at the end of the season could differ a lot from each other. For example: When you test tactic A for the first time, you have 67 points at the end of the season, and the second time you test it you have 87 points at the end of the season. This could be due injuries, winning flows/streaks, good/bad morale, luck in some matches.

I do not know if this is the case, the case may be that if you test one tactic multiple times the result is quitly consistent, and if that is the case then the following is pointless. If it does differ, you may consider the following.

Your testing results would be way more reliable if you would test a particular tactic multiple times. Ten times would be awesome and super reliable, but due to time: impossible. Two or three times seems a good balance between reliable and possible in time. I know this testing has already taken you hours of testing, and if you test all these tactics two or three times, then it would double or triple the testing time... But on the other hand the outcomes would be so much more reliable.

I hope my point is clear, and it's just an idea to improve this already awesome idea :D
Thanks for taking the time to read this
Greets

if the amount of points keeps on differing then just find the middle of all the points

if your complainin then do it yourself how you think it shud be done

this has helped me very much in deciding what tactic to use so shut the f*** up

Then you are a ****** and this helps you very much;) When someone with the realism comes let me know:)

Until then you all are right and this helps you very much and you all live in unreal world.

Last edited:
if the amount of points keeps on differing then just find the middle of all the points

Oh yes i forgot that in my post, you're right
with multiple tests done you should take the average of the points, goals, shots, shots on target...

Then you are a ****** and this helps you very much;) When someone with the realism comes let me know:)

Until then you all are right and this helps you very much and you all live in unreal world.

how am i a ****** actually forget it im not argueing i dont wanna ruin the thread unlike you

You needed this thread to help you decide? So if this thread wasn't created you wouldn't have known what tactic to pick,hypocrite.I dissagree with tactic downloading , you aren't a truly manager until you create your own with good results.I downloaded tactics too, but i never achieved what i expected and play how i wanted. Don't play like a robot(download tactic,schedule,see what player becomes great), play like a human.

All i had to say ,srry if i bothered someone,this is life,you will always have critics.

You needed this thread to help you decide? So if this thread wasn't created you wouldn't have known what tactic to pick,hypocrite.I dissagree with tactic downloading , you aren't a truly manager until you create your own with good results.I downloaded tactics too, but i never achieved what i expected and play how i wanted. Don't play like a robot(download tactic,schedule,see what player becomes great), play like a human.

All i had to say ,srry if i bothered someone,this is life,you will always have critics.

after considering what you said i do agree with you but i prefer to se other peoples tactics and if they dont work i use my own anyway

mike20129 your criticism has not at all been constructive since you haven't given one single point on how you think testing could be improved. I think by now everybody got it that you don't like this thread and that's ok, no need to **** everybody else off. So please just leave it and invest your time in things you like.
Btw it's kinda inconsistent argument if you say: your way of testing is so bad why didn't you test mine?

and if you dont need the thread why did you go on it you ******* chode. why do you disagree with tactic downloading, if your on a thread about what tactic to use. your such a *******.

you sad sad little person, i pity you..
what has made you so bitter...

Will1981 close this tread... We ALL (except mike20129) hope you open a new tread for "fully test" new tactics for the new version!

And thank you for all your work!

Just wanted to say 'Thank you' for all the work you're putting in to this. I've been looking at it quite some times and it has definitely helped me. Hopefully you'll make another thread like this for the new patch. Lots of people, including me, would really appreciate it and are looking forward to it very much.

Also, could you (or someone else) explain me how these tactics are being tested so I can also do it myself (or perhaps help you with testing all these tactics)?

From what I understand you start a game, set the tactic, change the team settings so the assistant-manager does everything, set team expectations, meet the media, accept the intra-squad friendly and go on a holiday the day after (setting 'Use current match tactics' in the options and the 1st of july 2011 as return date)? Something like that?

Edit: Oh, I forgot something. You've got a custom database in which you're testing it. I'm guessing it's the tactic.xml file? I'll give it a try. :)

Last edited: