FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K

Kris

Reaction score
Before 100 threads come out. Please give us your thoughts,comments,likes and dislikes on the new Football Manager Demo

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

The vanilla demo includes:

Quickstarts for the following countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

Language packs: English only

Stripped assets: including no player pictures, club logs, competition logos, sounds, etc

The strawberry demo includes:

Quickstarts for the following countries: Brazil, Denmark, England, France, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and Wales

Language packs: Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish

Full assets: including player pictures, club logos, competition logos, etc for where we have the license. Full pitch textures, stadiums and sounds.

OFFICIAL FAQ & TROUBLESHOOTING HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
well strawberry was going to take 20 hours so i downloaded vanilla which took 5 minutes, i will give my opinion later as i have to go to work =[! bad times.

Last edited:
I really like the tactics creator, and the 3d view, and the skin, and the whole demo :D:D:D!

11 mins left is whta google chrome says, i cant be bothered with the strawberry now its gonna take 20 hours like leeum said

Love the skin (at the moment).

Not sure on the tabs though - thought I would like that.

Lost to reserves first game though.

41% gone with steam on the strawberry edition (that is quick as i have only been on the PC since 17:30) but i cant wait

The version with player pics etc. Is pretty good. Haven't found much different, just minor tweaks such as unveiling player signings etc. Haven't played a match yet so we'll see then. Good game, worth the £17.95.. Not sure I'd pay £30 I'd rather just still with FM09.. But I'll play this more when I'm back from work tonight :)

unlcuky (mine has been going 30 mins and is now on 80%) (strawberry)

Love the skin (at the moment).

Not sure on the tabs though - thought I would like that.

Lost to reserves first game though.

Huh, what team were you?

I beat my (Arsenal) reserves 2-1. Their goal came from a long *** goal kick that beat my defensive line.

Ahhh so confused. Has anyone managed to work with this tactic creator ? It looks worse than last year

Im arsenal and I beat my reserves 4-0, ive developed the new arsenal tactic

The tactics are sooo strange.. SWEEPER KEEPER :) I like that one.

I'm Man City and I beat my reserves 4-0 as well.

Ahhh so confused. Has anyone managed to work with this tactic creator ? It looks worse than last year

That depends on what you mean by work with?

Does a 2-1 result against my reserves count?

Anyway my Strawberry version is done so starting anew.

Huh, what team were you?

I beat my (Arsenal) reserves 2-1. Their goal came from a long *** goal kick that beat my defensive line.

Middlesbrough.

Yes, what's wrong with it? How do you mean "work" ?

I have bought John Sutton from Motherwell...£40k lol.

I'm about to download, do I save the file or "find" it? And where do I save? I tried downloading from Steam but it does nothing.

I mean player runs. are they gone?

The arrow's I think have been replaced as such by the icons (which are tiny squares with arrows on) on the left hand side of the player icon?

Last edited:
Back