FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
And can someone post a screenshot of Hulk from Porto's stats?

Football_Manager_2010-20091014185817.jpg

Jean Carlos Chera
He is about 15 is he not ?

Yeah, i think he might be in the game this year.
Neymar was in the game when he was 15 so i think it's a possibility :)

Cheers Sean, he looks about right.

This is actually pretty fun! Although I'm confused about the tactics in this. Is anyone else the same? I found 09 easier.

how much man city start with? isit stupid?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Im so glad Love isn't one of the best strikers on this one, bit more realistic

I'm actually amazed Utd start with 74 Million for WINNERS. Maybe they put in some of the Ronaldo money?

Just to let anyone who has the same problem as me no

If you have downloaded the game and when you go to run it it says Football Manager has stopped working all you need to do is Down load d3dx9_41.dll file and place it in the Football Manager 2010 demo file and that will sort you out

It just Happend to me so thought you might want to no just Incase it happens to you

It's absolutely hot. I am playing as West Ham and was initially disappointed with the stats but I'm getting the hang of it and the improvements are vast. I am a pro at the new tactics creator. LOVE it!!! :D

okay my first problem with the game is vermaelen is **** for some reason

Awesome game... been playing as arsenal.. playing their new 4-3-3.....
bought polombo, agusto and guti sold merida and for some reason sagna put in a transfer request but i aint selling him....
played 2 in the league, won 4-3 away to blackburn and 2-0 away to fulham... won the CL qualifier against sivasspor 6-2....
RvP is in the form of his life and have to say the tabs are taking a little getting used to but the tactics editor is pretty sweet...

Just finished playing and it's really enjoyable. I like the real fixtures too for the Coca-Cola leagues.
The tactics creator is better and the ability to give pitchside instructions is very useful.
I like the press conference for unveiling new players.
On the downside, the new tabs have taken some geting around, but other than that I am looking forward to the full release.
The 3D match engine looks good apart from some of the stadiums been a little unrealistic - If the Bradford City stadium was really like that:D

Just downloaded the demo last night and all i can say its better then i tought it would be...
Just little har to find in the skin but ill start to getting jused to it. Im Man City and ive created a 4-4-2 tactic just a basic one to test out. Ive managed to sign Marek Hamsik, Miranda and Arda Turan (H)
Overall the game looks AWSOME!

I've got the demo on my laptop but I'm stuck at work and can't play. I feel like I did in 1993 waiting to get home from school to play CM 93!!! Roll on 4 O'clock!!!8-|:P

I got it and drew 1-1 with my reserves first game :S (as Notts Co.).

I lik the way they have the backroom staff recommendations, but the new tactics creator isn't as good as they made out it was. I have an upcoming game against GHA, but their top 2 players are already out on loan :(

http://www.fmro.ro/downloads/?dl_cat=1

For those who are anoyed by the low download speed of the FM10_Demo, this is a link to the FM Romanian Site where you can download the torrent version for FM10 Strawberry/Vanilla Demo at high speed...

I don't know if this is ok, I hope i don't get banned for this...

BTW, as I read, at tactics you can switch to default mode so you won't have to use the "tactic creator"...That is to make the game noobie friendly, we can use the advanced mode...

Good Luck and enjoy !!^^)

It`s nice , i like the tactic creator , now you can do whatever you want with the players , it` better than `09 at tactics , i love it . Too bad i don`t have a faster PC , i have to play only on 2D , my FX 5500 video card is ****.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

P.S. You know what`s the fun part ?? I`ve put all the logos and photos from FM09 and guesssss wwhhaatt : it`s working !!! I have the demo with all the logos and pics of the players , it`s more fun to play like this , don`t you think ??? Try it ! Good Luck

[/U]Overall the game looks AWSOME![/QUOTE]

I agree with you but i have a feeling that it is a little too much complicated then FM 2009.
But I like it because they finally put touchline instructions.

im pretty shocked to see vermaelen stats also and i dont know which defender to get as gallas is getting old

Hey can someone send me the stats of the following....
1. Modric
2. RVP
3. Corluka
4. Eduardo
5. Mandzukic
6. Denilson
7. Nasri

Back