FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
can anyone tell me can I continue my demo game when i get the full version or do i have to start all over again, cause i have a great start with benfica :)

But it would be better to start a new game then that way you can have large database.

I have to agree. I was hoping that with Demo saves that you could choose the size you want etc. Apparantly not.

yeah danny thats a good point actually, and i dont want to just have english players, i want to do my eastern european scouting

I have to agree. I was hoping that with Demo saves that you could choose the size you want etc. Apparantly not.

Yeah would of been good.

That is why i am waiting till i get the game till i start as York City that way i can have large database and i can scout better places.

And when you do another story play 10+ games before you make a thread that way you will maybe no if you are going to stick at the game that is what i am going to do with York that is the only thread i am going to have

Yes. Read the guide on a story thread that is stickied around.

Anyway I'm going to try and get FM2010 tomorrow, checking Sainsbury's right near my house for it.

Yes. Read the guide on a story thread that is stickied around.

Anyway I'm going to try and get FM2010 tomorrow, checking Sainsbury's right near my house for it.

Are you going to be doing a story Redrup i think it would be good if you did

I probably will yes. Though it is likely my first game (and probably longest save) will be an Arsenal one and I'm not sure how many people would like a story on that as it is a very simple task gaining success with them...

I probably will yes. Though it is likely my first game (and probably longest save) will be an Arsenal one and I'm not sure how many people would like a story on that as it is a very simple task gaining success with them...

Loads of people would follow.

Is there going to be a player quota for the 10/11 season in fm10

Back