FM 2010 Demo Transfer Budgets

Yeah but sensible budgets are soooo boring..

The West Ham budget is correct as I'm managing them.

+ £50m for Chelsea without them being able to buy players for a year and a half (if they actually implemented the ban into the game) well guess when they able to hit the transfermarket again they´ll probably have a transfer budget of over £250m...lol

Actually Chelsea can buy players in the first window like in real life.

The Ban has been implemented into the demo.

blackburn's budget's kind of pathetic. i feel that they should have a decent budget as they had just sold santa :(

i just got loan dos santos and denilson lol, i manage liverpool and dont have enough money.

Despite Newcastle having £0, there are some great free transfers and loans available.

I've added the budgets for the Championship and SPL. Might do some more, any suggestions?

Well, they did spend a fortune in the summer, its the owners money, makes sense that there is some sort of limit. Utd barely spent anything and received a lot.

Only real way to pass judgement will be with full game in second season...

Thats true, but we all know that irl City's spending power is infinite! If they want to pay 100M for someone, they can. Whereas United only have to 60 odd Mil left so surely City should have the most to spend.

Thats true, but we all know that irl City's spending power is infinite! If they want to pay 100M for someone, they can. Whereas United only have to 60 odd Mil left so surely City should have the most to spend.

Yes.... but is someone's money they are using...

So yes, there should be a feature where you approach the board about a specific player and see if they are up for it.

On the other hand, the Man City owners very much own Man City on the side, its not their main business, and it is much easier for them to go to Hughes and say he has 200m plus to spend in a season.

Not sure how much they spent this summer, but combined with over a 100m you get in the demo it seems sensible to me

Also added the budgets for League One, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 on the first post

Is it just me or has FM gone way over the top with the debt? I mean I know there's a lot of debt in football but making it so realistic that you can't buy or sell anyone is really pointless.