benb107

Reaction score
Have you found any hidden wonders in FM2010? I am not talking about players who are already known as potential stars.

Everyone is always posting comments on the same players over and over again ie: Hamsik, Veloso, Moutinho, Balotelli etc we are all very aware of these popular players in Football Manager.

This post is for you to name the players that are becoming stars for your team regardless of the league they play in.

My favourite player's so far are Miles Addison from Derby, I signed him for 3m and Aron Gunnarsson from Coventry for 2m. These two are totally dominating in midfield for my QPR side week in week out.

Who are yours?

hidden wonders meaning young only? i signed martin palermo. absolutely a signing of the season and possible the decade. bought him for 450k and he scored 21 goals in 21(3) apps =)

Marek Saganowski was on fire for my southampton team scoring 32 goals last season.

not so much hidden but beckham looks like he is going to be a leading star in my spurs team

All depends what league your in?

I started as Chester (-25pts) and signed ***** topp and Pius N'diefi (sp?) and they were both goal machines in the BSP, pretty much saved me in the 1st season then got me promoted the 2nd. Another great player for the BSP is Eric Farro. As for the bigger leagues I've not really found anyone 'unheard of' as yet.

lukaku from anderlecht, got him for 1.6m in jan 2010 and he went on to score 12 in 18 apperances(12 being sub) for my At. Madrid team.

ebi smolarek and ivan kaveides (remember him from Crystal Palace)

Martin Palermo was an FM legend on older games, still got brilliant stats for his age though, only worth about 1-2 seasons though

silviu from romania and areola from psg top class goalkeepers munain goal machine in league 1 and top class every where when he reaches the age of 24 james milner is absolutly fantastic got him and young for a combined 30 million and they have been voted in the prem team of the year 4 times and world dream team 3 times(H)

Anyone found some "hidden wonders" for championship and lower sides?
Could do with one or two for my MK Dons side.

Stevan Jovetic signed him up with liverpool scores plenty of goals!

Download the European Stars shortlist, plenty of potential stars on there mate aslong as you train them correctly

Leigh Griffiths

This guy is awesome not too sure how better he'll get and only scottish first div but still a great season for me just hope he will do the same in the spl

Hidden talents and someone mentions Beckham.... LOL

I aint found any yet, scouts only seen to find people i already know about :(

Sergiy Kryvtsov have been a good signing for my Lyon.
CB
18 years
Amasing in duels
Good development
Also check out Yannis Tafer on the Lyon Youth/Reserves squad.
ST
18 years
Good development

Last edited:
lebe (i'm forgetting his first name...i think its justin), plays as a cb and i got him for 500k when he was 17, all my scout reports give him 4.5 stars for the future. I think he is from belgium so you may wanna buy him for the future (and he is relatively good by the time he is 20)

Danny Wilson and Andrew Shinnie I kinda knew about Wilson but Shinnie has been a top player. I also signed Lee Wallace hes been good for me aswell.