Simon Kjaer
Khouma Babacar
Stephan El Shaarawy
Mateo Musacchio
Simone David

They all look like they will turn into good quality players.
So if you have the money sign them up

I signed Robbie earnshaw for free in my 3rd season for colchester and he scored 45 in 49 league games. (The other 3 games were the playoffs)

Adrian Colunga and Kleber are both awesome strikers worth 20 + goals a season each!!!

ognen vuckojevic capable of playing at any team in the epl and would be a great signing for any teams just promoted cm for dynamo kiev would cost aroung 6.5 million

Ryder Matos, 16, Fiorentina
1 match one Goal
Player for the Future

If you want really good and cheap Midgielder then buy Verratti from Pescara. He costs about 250-300K and he will be a leading star in every club in the game.

james mccarthy from wigan
age -18
attacking midfielder(right,centre)
technique-16
passing-14
first touch-15
off the ball - 16
valued at 1.2million

Ebi Smolarek, signed him on a free for Derby and he's immense!! Scored 3 hattricks in 3 games, and has got something like 25 goals in 22 games!!

Henri Camara ain't bad either. He's got 18 in 24, he was free aswell.

ANSALDI!!

22 year old, plays LB and RB. Got him for 2 million from CFR Cluj, after 1 and a half seasons for Roma, got offers of 7.5 million for him, valued at 4.5 million. Amazing. Got an average rating of 7.3

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

he is from Rubin Kazan and NOT Cluj, i got him from Cluj cos he was transfered

yeah.. marco verratti is a fantastic 16 year old at the start of the game.. got him for 100k from pescara.. mame biram diouf is another one.. he's scoring goals for fun for my MU team..

simeon jackson is a bargain at £400k, he bags the goals for any1 when played as a poacher

Jason Scotland he is a natural goal scorer on FM 10 with finishing of 19!. Jordi Gomez is also a good creative CM/AM. And last but not least Diame a ball winning defence Mid..also class.

Yes i kno these are all Wigan players :p

Mario Mandzukic from Dinamo a cheap player to buy, and does develop into a very good AM/FC

Jason Scotland he is a natural goal scorer on FM 10 with finishing of 19!. Jordi Gomez is also a good creative CM/AM. And last but not least Diame a ball winning defence Mid..also class.

Yes i kno these are all Wigan players :p

All Wigan players! I'm likin it!

iaquinta scores goals for fun hes AMAZING!!! i would recommend him for anyone