FM 2010 Installation Problems

its a invailed token

its a invailed token are summet on fm10 can any1 help plz

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Maybe if you worked on your English, people would be able to understand your problem and help you.

I don't understand your ridiculous attempt at describing your issue.

I recently purchased it from direct2drive and downloaded it and installed the game. At the end of the installation process it said it didn't install properly but installation was finished. I clicked ok and nothing else happened. What should I do next?

hi there,
Done my research and the problem I have ecountered seems to be relate to skins but I have not installed any skins.

43791433.png

uninstalled reinstalled reboots all that stuff Ive tried.

It was working fine for about 4 months then I patched it with the 10.3 version worked fine still then I tried to load the editor and this happened.

using CD

any ideas?

Hi guys looking for a bit of help. When i am loading up fm through steam I recieve a box statin "unable to find some essential data" I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but had no luck. I read a few other forums which suggested i verify the integraty of game cache which i did but still had no luck. If any1 has any ideas of how to fix it i would really appreciate the help. thanks

Right im having hassle with my FM10 grrrrr had a viurs on my comp so lost everything apart from FM10 which i had on disk but the patch 10.3 & crack i had to download again..​

Right now it installs the game fine as soon i as put the patch in it all goes wrong wont start says missing files ??
Do i have to install the patch before the crack or isit the crack i should put in first? tried both anyway and still no luck​

Please can sum one help me as i need my fix​

When i try to install FM2010, it gets a little bit into the install and says "Insert FM2009 or click browse to locate it manually."

I have tried installing using steam, the same problem happens

I dont have FM2009, this is my first FM game

My laptop meets all the requirements to play the game.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Can anyone help me?

i ahd to restore my PC back to its factory conditicon and everything got wiped off.

now i re-installed FM2010 and it has installed fine but when i go to play it a error message comes up ' this application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found '

ive had same prob ive just sorted mine out, get the latest crack just type no cd in google and the top link and that should do it :)

got a new laptop so i installed fm09 and fm10 again. when installing fm10, it asks me to 'insert fm2009'. can someone tell me what is going wrong? i have the latest directX, thanks

EDIT: im installing offline way

You need to remove any trace of the game on your laptop, shut down the laptop, then startup again in safe mode (do this by holding or tapping the F8 key during startup, depending on your computer) then do a quick install, wait for all processes to finish, open the game on the safe mode at least once. Now when you shut down and startup again, the game should be installed and ready to play.

Hi guys cant seem to play FM 2010 as when installed it says "failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found.Re-installing may fix the problem.
Well re-installing doesnot fix it any ideas. Lap top is an Acer Aspire 5100 with AMD Turion 64 and running XP.

Hi guys cant seem to play FM 2010 as when installed it says "failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found.Re-installing may fix the problem.
Well re-installing doesnot fix it any ideas. Lap top is an Acer Aspire 5100 with AMD Turion 64 and running XP.

Need to update DirectX.

hi....i installed fm10..but i need the product code.i dont hav the case so i hav no idea.i wuld appreciate it if someone can post the actual code.

and i installed the fm10 through cd mode and i played it yesterday but today i tried playing it and it is tellin me 'cannot find cd\dvd' ....i got the game thru the internet....pls help!!

hi....i installed fm10..but i need the product code.i dont hav the case so i hav no idea.i wuld appreciate it if someone can post the actual code.

and i installed the fm10 through cd mode and i played it yesterday but today i tried playing it and it is tellin me 'cannot find cd\dvd' ....i got the game thru the internet....pls help!!

You need to install using Steam though if there's no code you've either got a cracked copy (pirate) or you've been done

Hi I installed fm through steam it was working fine till i stopped playing it couple of weeks ago , so i want to start playing fm again but anytime i click play through steam it says preparing to install and goes off and nothing happens i've tried uninstalling fm and steam but nothing seems to be working

help please

i use windows seven and my friend uses xp. when either of us try connecting it says we aint compatible. please help!

ok sorted the d3d9 problem , now getting....

"The procedure entry point DdEntry10 could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll."

any ideas?

some one on another fourm says my ATI card may not be compatable , its an ATI Radeon xpress 1100 (128MB) ???

Last edited:
arghhhhhhhhh

Hi,

Recently bought FM10 for PC. I have been attempting to install offline without any success as it ALWAYS stops about 1/5 of the way through the installation (the bar just stops, however no error message is given and I have to close the installation down). I have tried installing again, however the same thing always happens.

I am using I3 processor with 4gb ram on Windows 7, therefore I would think this should install without any problem?

Anyone experiencing the same?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Davie.

I have am trying to install football manager on windows 7 i place the disk into the tray and you can hear it spinning as normal... then a message pops up say auto run or view files i click on install and the disk continues to spin and then it stops and nothing happens :( any ideas on what the problem might be i have 3Gb ram and 360Gb hard-drive

Thanks
Andrewsss