FM 2010 Update - Everton

cuddles

Reaction score
Just started a game with Everton on the newly released 1010 update. I got rid of some staff and adjusted wage budget so i had around 40 mil to spend. I began by beating Barcelona, Liverpool, Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus to the signature of Ashley Young who is superb. 20 Million!!! Secondly i brought in Faubert from West Ham for 5.75mil as he is so much better than the useless Hibbert. I then snapped up Vagner Love for 10.5million to become my first choice striker. I have been swamped with bids for Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka and predictably Arteta, who is now unhappy i rejected 17mil bid from Manchester United :'(

PRE - SEASON : Go Aheah 0-11 Everton :D
MVV 0-10 Everton :D
Volendamn 0-7 Everton :D
RBC 0-7 Everton :D
Preston 1-3 Everton oO)

View attachment 6989

During these games my new signing Ashley Young grabbed a brace v Go Ahead and a superb Hat trick v MVV which included a 25 yard free kick. Julien Fauert earned himself a brace on his debut in the 7-0 clobbering over Volendamn. Also like to point out the preformances of Peterlin, Fellaini and Vaughan who have contributed massively, hope they keep up this form.

TACTICS

I am currently using the same tactics as Chelsea with a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 however u look at it.....see screenshot below 8-|

View attachment 6990

2 pretty good signings there. Vagner Love will become quality in 2 or 3 seasons. If you have money left try going for Moutinho. Will cost roughly £13-15M. Keep Arteta, he will be vital for you.

Looking foward to your next update my friend.

Vagner Love will be quality for you this season. He is brilliant for top 4 teams so for Everton he will stand out to say the least.

Nice signings there, surprised they had enough wage budget for rearrangement but I've never tried them.

Keep us posted.

I've only recently started a new game with Chris' new update. Aint had chance to get into the game yet though, just saw that we started with £36 million then saved the game. If only that was the case in real life haha. My first 2 signings will defo be Love and also Asenjo, as there is definate need of a decent back up keeper to Tim Howard and he's resonably cheap in comparison to other keepers on the game, i'll also look at getting in Veloso as my DM and also another RB

Last friendly match i beat recreativo 4-1.

I ended up selling arteta for 20mil to villrreal and bought veloso for 10.5, Pienaar now plays where Arteta did previously. I also signed Fliorrilo (spelling) for cheap, excellent young keeper.

View attachment 6998

I won my first game v wolves with a convincing 4-1 hammering, could of been 10-1 but 4 is good enough. CAHILL!!!

View attachment 7001

Last edited:
BTW I USE LGFIRE's UPDATE - called fm2010, not CHRIS 22

As a red it hurts to say, But keep jags he is a good player on the new patch.

Can not wait for the update on your season,
Joel

( Hope u get beat in derby ) :p

why is cahill so good
19 finishing that is unrealistic lol

i hope i beat loserpool!!!
haha thanks for posting guys, update in next day or two.

if you don't mind me going off topic, what skin is that???

BTW, very good team, should have gone for Gago instead of Veloso, just as good, but usually get him for 7m. Vagner Love, can't go wrong there. Jagielka, great player, signed him for Newcastle, won player of the season, and PFA player of the Year.

hi, i did go for gago but he chose city over me :(
the skin is flex 09 but i have inserted my own background.

Lastest update with my Everton :D

I have bought Vagner Love before for a few different teams, but never has he started aswell as he has for me this time around. Also Ashley Young has been shredding the defence and they both have helped me to 3 wins from 3 games in the Premiership :)

View attachment 7048

Below is a screenshot of how well Vagner Love & Young are performing!!!

View attachment 7049

Just started a game with Everton on the newly released 1010 update. I got rid of some staff and adjusted wage budget so i had around 40 mil to spend. I began by beating Barcelona, Liverpool, Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus to the signature of Ashley Young who is superb. 20 Million!!! Secondly i brought in Faubert from West Ham for 5.75mil as he is so much better than the useless Hibbert. I then snapped up Vagner Love for 10.5million to become my first choice striker. I have been swamped with bids for Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka and predictably Arteta, who is now unhappy i rejected 17mil bid from Manchester United :'(

PRE - SEASON : Go Aheah 0-11 Everton :D
MVV 0-10 Everton :D
Volendamn 0-7 Everton :D
RBC 0-7 Everton :D
Preston 1-3 Everton oO)

View attachment 6989

During these games my new signing Ashley Young grabbed a brace v Go Ahead and a superb Hat trick v MVV which included a 25 yard free kick. Julien Fauert earned himself a brace on his debut in the 7-0 clobbering over Volendamn. Also like to point out the preformances of Peterlin, Fellaini and Vaughan who have contributed massively, hope they keep up this form.

TACTICS

I am currently using the same tactics as Chelsea with a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 however u look at it.....see screenshot below 8-|

View attachment 6990

What is 2010 update and how can i get it?

thanks

One question, what logo pack are you using for the competitions?

Here's my transfers for Everton on the fm2010 update. I told the board i would finish in a european spot therefore giving £31.5 million i think it was

i find your liking my patch i will be realeasing a new one in a few days beacuse of some players too good, like cahill, anyways
good team you got there you bought intresting players also try to buy a youth player like sanchez for the future