FM 2010 Update - Everton

After such a good start I finally lost, i dominated the game but Arsenal's superior finishing provailed and they walked off witha 2-1 win. My teams morale took a knock because i was too harsh on them, next match in the 3rd round of league cup i lost on penalties after yet again dominating vitually the whole match. Vagner Love on his own cannot carry a team and i think this is the one downside to my tactics.

Vagner Love has been ruled out for a short period whilst Ashley Young is out for 2-3months :(

View attachment 7170View attachment 7171

One question, what logo pack are you using for the competitions?

I downloaded a mega pack thing of this site, it had a lot of logos from like far distant leagues. Im sorry but i cant remember what it was called :S

After losing to West Ham :eek: even though i hammered them all game, an error from yobo gave them victory. I then battled away to a 0-0 draw with Man Utd in which i deserved and created numerous chances. vagner Love and Ashley Young are back from injury and banging in he goals and assists :D
Here are some screenshots - .....................................

View attachment 7225
View attachment 7226
View attachment 7227

Sorry cavin, i used to speak to u and stuff, but obviously filbys patheticness has rubbed off on you mate, i have sympathy for you, "stop spammin the thread"...pathetic

Filby got nothing to do with it = you started spamming someone elses network game thread which i joined (which aint even filbys) I told you not to (even though you continued to do so after being told not to) thats not pathetic whats pathetic is messing up peoples network games like you do. And i cant recall ever chatting to you apart from in game which was only maybe 1 or 2 sentences a night as i dont really feel the need to chat rubbish when i play unlike like you. If you want to keep on getting at me in different forums ill simply report you to mods as i cant be bothered with immature little boys like you. Your pathetic and need to grow up i dont have any sympathy for you acting daft sorry. End of story as far as im concerned.

Last edited:
Filby got nothing to do with it = you started spamming someone elses network game thread which i joined (which aint even filbys) I told you not to (even though you continued to do so after being told not to) thats not pathetic whats pathetic is messing up peoples network games like you do. And i cant recall ever chatting to you apart from in game which was only maybe 1 or 2 sentences a night as i dont really feel the need to chat rubbish when i play unlike like you. If you want to keep on getting at me in different forums ill simply report you to mods as i cant be bothered with immature little boys like you. Your pathetic and need to grow up i dont have any sympathy for you acting daft sorry. End of story as far as im concerned.

wot happened you used to be cool, leave him a lone and get off his thread

**** you ****, seriuosly dont even try and start something, really you dont like him but still just **** off

seriously dont even start something ??? what you gonna do from your keyboard you ********..... **** all thats what. you **** off you ****

i mean an argument you cant win your ****** muppet, seriuosly you lot are all so ****** stupid, you are all inlove with each other so stop ******* each other

How can i not win the arguement you gimp ? i wasnt even argueing with him he started with me and i ended it in one post then you jump in thinking your superman your the one defending him you illiterate **** so you go **** him.

Last edited:
your favourite word is illiterate, one thinks but anyway, your using my insult about you loving the **** out of filby against me with andy, seriuosly tht was inventive

you all worship the ground he walks on, your like little lap dogs. maybe sheep and he is your shepard. and who is the one who is illiterate now "definetlay"

anybody who start the game with new patch,try to sign TEVEZ!he is free agent!!!

Last edited:
use r all fkin queers
messing
who should i sign guys with efc in this patch gt 31.5 mil

well there is a lot of players available with the money as lots are interested in joining a GREAT club like Everton.
firstly u need a right back, and assistant says left winger, i also would go for a striker and sell anichebe/saha