FM 2010 XML Parsing Error Solution

i cant found application data folder on windows xp. and my game cannot be play, there was a message that said "Football Manager 2010 is running dangerously low on memory. please free up some memory". I checked the memory and still many free space memory i have. that problem lies on my computer, on my laptop have a different the proble. the game somehow quit by it self, and again some message appear that the game have error inside it. can anyone help me with this problem? cause this driving me crazy dude.

Last edited:
HELP i had to uninstall fm and then re-install it but half way through my comp cut out and now it won't let me continue the install and when i try to un-install it i get a error that says fatal application error and it quits the un-install something to do with a java error it says invocation target exception any ideas???????

I have done all the solutions and for a time it worked, but now it's happening again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy. Any help?

Has this worked to people who has the Saved Game Failed error yet? I need to know if it can

I've got xp, I can find the all the sports interative, app data ect but it is the the data folder ( D ) not C???

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

It's soannoying I've had all the games from 2007 and nit once have I got passed season 3

Sean this is amazing thanks! But at the moment I'm getting XML Parsing Error every single time I restart the computer. This fix is working brilliant but still every time I restart the computer I have to repeat the process. Anyone know how to fix this?

My Data Editor has one :S, will doing the sameas for the actaul game its self work ?

Hey, I'm running fm 2010 through steam and I am using vista, and I cannot find the folder anywhere, and I have all the hidden folders showing. Any help?

I am gettin a "not well formed(invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml

anyone please help me with this , thanks

i was playing earlier today had a break and when i launched game i got this can anyone help

bss.png

Hey, I'm running fm 2010 through steam and I am using vista, and I cannot find the folder anywhere, and I have all the hidden folders showing. Any help?

same as me please help i cannae play the game :'(

Hi, i have xp windows but when i open application data folder, sports interactive folder in it is empty. Please tell me what should i do!

hey guys i followed the steps and there is no "settings" folder so what should i do ???????

you will need to enable the hidden folders to be able to view them, as mentioned in the 1st post as only then you'll be able to locate the 'appdata' or 'application data' folder. i experienced this error but it's resolved now with the help of this thread

Hey guys i got a slight problem; i installed the 10.3 patch but when i start playing the game it says config.xml and bla bla. I done what it says above but when i come to play it again and load the game (the game with the 10.3 path) it is set back to the 10.00 version and when i load it; it does not have the congig.xml problem. :S I don't know what i might have done wrong. Anyway how can i solve this ? Thanks for your help!

Attempted to create widget in invalid column - i read the post about it but i have not understood correctly the process, i can't change the field "target" ("destino" in portuguese) on shortcut's properties. hope you can help, thanks.

when i get to the load game screen im not able to load the game, ive deleted the settings and cache folders so am not to sure wat to do now. any help appreciated?