I allso wanna add .. that some off the game crashs are caused from the -- events folder .events cfg.& match_sound.

if you have changed any off theses . then reload the default events folder .. this is a common one for game crashs wile playing a match ..

havent altered events folder m8 but still gettin the same crash on 1st game. has any1 gotta solution to this its sooo annoying!!!!

hi guys,

my game crashes when i go to training tab - there are no players or coaches and when I click something i get a serious error and crash.

has anyone experienced this?

cheers, david

i've given up and un installed it. Been a mare so far, bought it cheap online and it never arrived coz they sent it to USA, bought it for full price, installed it on my laptop, but use it for work and they need it back to upgrade so wasted 10 hours on that game. Had it on PC, working as the demo, played it no problems and decided to put full game on there. Soon as you play a match, it crashes, 2 minutes into game, ten minutes, doesn't matter. So 2 1/2 yesterday sorting out coaching staff, scouts, physios, new transfers etc wasted. So uninstalled it before i put a hammer through teh screen

I also have problems with my game crashing when i click on the training tabs... Anyone got any clever solutions?!

Thanks for the help!

i just try to play a match and ... not regarding of the "minute" if that matters (even in the 95th minute) i get an error
eroarefm11.png
... anyone of you has an idea ... ?

what did u do to fix crash dumps spaz? cant get past 1st game myself

Same problem here

It seems like the game refuses to leave the "post-game" section and freezes as soon as i press "continue" button.

i can go on holiday with no problem but just can't finish watching a live game.

Ive tried everything including deleting crash folders , re-installing games , updated my graphic drivers , downloaded latest version of direct x , java etc etc.

I have had issues with crashdumps about 1 or 2 weeks about.. but they fixed when i install the new patch ( 11.2 ) download it and istall it, it should work.

try using medium database..happened to me everytime i used large, since i swapped not happened....

Mines crashes every single time I play it now its really getting annoying.

It says ''FOOTBALL MANAGER 2011 IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING/RESPONDING''

my game randomly closes saying " fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close down"
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still does the same??

same happened with my fm, then tried it on my dads computer and it works fine, weird eh?

Same happened to me.

I did a whole season and just at the start of the second season, every time i clicked on a player profile it'd crash, no warning or anything just stop. I've used the disc on 3 different pc's and it's been fine and not had a problem with any of them till now. It's really annoying as i'm getting cheesed off re-installing it to find that it doesn't work unless i don't click on a player to play, which is basically like signing bebe all the time. i've been through the directory and documents and actually deleted everything to do with fm. re-installed it and it still happens!. i used a disc and no steam. is the a step by step for muppets to sort this out as i'm still not sure i've done everything right? Did really well to, just couldn't beat Real Madrid(who can in this game)

I've been getting the 'crash dump' error the last couple of days and couldn't figure out why at first, but I think, now, I have.

I loaded up an earlier save I made a couple of days ago, which in game time is about a half dozen matches, and crucially, prior to a takeover being completed, my chairman sold his shares to the only club director, and I was able to play fine, with no problems at all.

Now this shouldn't make a difference, except that this club director was a non-player I created in the editor. I originally put him in as chairman, but for some reason he would always be knocked back to director and a random chairman used instead. I'm thinking that whatever reason caused him to be knocked back to director in the first place is what's causing my constant crashes now he has bought the club and is chairman.

Of course I'm not suggesting it's the same reason for everyone, but I'd bet somewhere along the lines there is a created something in the editor that is just now starting to affect other peoples games.