Something like this seemed to happen in a set pieces creator, when in one of the throw ins one of players had no icon showing on the screen. I would bet it originates from the sme piece of code.

This happened to me, there were like five players overlapped in lurk outside area, perhaps it was that?

I have set my *** Man to do team talks, yet i often have to click on "ask assistant" to get him to say anything?

Ilicic

Attributes of Josip Ilicic are just crazy! He became a legend in Maribor just in 2 months! After joining Palermo, he is considered best purchase in seria A this season. He scored 4 goals in 5 games and everyone who saw Palermo matches this season would strongly agree with me, that his attributes should be changed drastically. Please do some research about him and be as realistic as possible in changing him! Do a favour for everyone who enjoys playing fm and everyone will appceciate it, specially people from Slovenia and people playing Seria A. Thank you!

In first 4 games i have 6 own goals. I call that a bug

I have not only one own goal in the whole demo... with 6 different teams.. no bug...

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Conceded 5 pens in 3 games, surely this is a bug?

I don´t think that´s a bug, I have conceded only 2 penalties in the whole 6 month, with 6 different teams... have to be your instructions/tactics

BIG TIME bugs in this demo,
Tomaz Kuszczak scored a goal on international duty,
I decided to check it out thinking it was a fluke,
But no he plays up front for poland and has scored two goals for them since.

Maybe Sir Alex Ferguson can take some tips from this occurrence. ;)

Before and during the game I've tried time and time again to change opposition instructions but when I return to the tactics screen after having played a couple of minutes my changes are gone.
I haven't changed to classical tactics.

yeah i've heard that happen to people deathball, so that seems a definite bug. you should repost this back on the si bugs thread so that they can have a look before they do the release that patch. good post

I've tried yesterday right after posting here and today, I can't post there or send a PM to a SI guy, I get a service unavailable.

I'll pack the post in a read me and the screenies in a zip and upload to the ftp.

Last edited:
The only problems I've encountered so far is the inability to scroll down in certain areas on windowed mode, however, I've changed back to full screen now and it's been fine. I think it is determined by the resolutions of your computer/laptop screen.

The only problems I've encountered so far is the inability to scroll down in certain areas on windowed mode, however, I've changed back to full screen now and it's been fine. I think it is determined by the resolutions of your computer/laptop screen.

i have this really ****** me off :mad:

No problems for me except on the Tactics. If you have built one already, sometimes you can't change to a regular pre-set tactic. Other than that, it looks amazing. TV Cam rocks and signing players is alot more harder than before but it's realistic and that's OK by me

Cant watch highlights of goals after the game. Anyone else?

Well, finally managed to post it, in a reply to a related short bug report.

Got my first crash dump a month in.

Mysteriously '10 has also suddenly become wrecked by dumps as well. I know it's only a demo, but I think I'll want a little more stability before purchasing the full game.
if both your fm's are getting crash dumps, id take a look at your computer first

Too many pens being given away. Loads of red cards for 1st fouls that don't look that bad. Averaging 3 shots on target out of 20 shots at goal. Mine hasn't crashed yet and ive played 3 games till the end.

There is always going to be bugs but to be fair, there doesn't seem that many.

Tevez stats in a match against arsenal:
Clear cut chances himself alone: 6 goals scored out of those clear cut: 1
Say what!

Mine has crashed a few times, but i think it was because i was running things in the background