Leaving aside that the game crashes i noticed a commentary bug :
My team scored a goal in min 70 and the commentary was : someone should have a talk with him (the defender) at the half-time :)

I've noticed that practically every game has at least one or two "knocks" which I'm not entirely sure is realistic - certainly means I don't make that third substitution before the 80th minute. My last three games have still ended with 10 men due to injury which is very very unlikely.

Secondly, I am fairly sure that a loaned player in the SPL cannot play against the club that has loaned them out. This has just happened to me (Kevin McCann for ICT vs Hibs) so a wee rule tweak is probably required.

The STL and STR positions (top corners of pitch on formation screen) now use AML/AMR rating, but your assistant only picks strikers to play there for his team reports. Even worse if you let him pick your team, they'll have red dots

Not a big deal, just something that got overlooked :) last year those positions used the player's ST rating, now you need to be a natural winger to get a green dot there.

Attributes of Josip Ilicic are just crazy! He became a legend in Maribor just in 2 months! After joining Palermo, he is considered best purchase in seria A this season. He scored 4 goals in 5 games and everyone who saw Palermo matches this season would strongly agree with me, that his attributes should be changed drastically. Please do some research about him and be as realistic as possible in changing him! Do a favour for everyone who enjoys playing fm and everyone will appceciate it, specially people from Slovenia and people playing Seria A. Thank you!

And his position is Attacking midfielder, who can play on both wing sides. AMRLC (not Central Midfielder only)
Edit: Game crashed after made changes in half-time!

Last edited:
This must be a bug. Either that or i am a blummin' great manager!!!

Yeah......i'm awesome!
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Only thing I have noticed so far is the pointlessness of the "chats" - in an Ipswich game, and have shoved Jason Scotland in the reserves, transfer listed and told he isnt wanted in initial chats. Tried to offer to clubs and Scotland insists he is a recent arrival and wants to stay. Fine then, rot Mr Scotland, just rot.

Anyway, 2 months in and Scotland wants a meeting "your not playing me" he whines. "i know, go away"

"will you find me a club as soon as you can?" he whimpers "**** yeah!"

Offer to clubs the next day. Scotland wants to stay due to the fact he is a recent arrival.

WTF?!

Noticed that penalties are definitely coming in flurries - none in the first 10 games, 8 in the last 6 games given away - no change in tactics or personnel so can't really see what the reason is.

Edit: 10 in 10 - changed to light tackling and less pressing - still giving away penalties. Different player every time practically.

Last edited:
Not sure if its a bug...or a problem with my PC...but anyone have a problem when clicking on a score line...anyone else experiencing a few seconds lag before it loads?

just need some help, I'm really enjoying the FM2011 demo, but in my matches the views don't work, neither 2D or 3D, i can only watch the 'information' screen during matches, the commentary works fine and i can only watch the match with replays when someone scores etc. When i click TV View or Classic View it shows the screens but no movement as the match progresses and then when i fiddle with the timeline to get it to work it works for 2 seconds before automatically switching to the information screen again. It originally worked fine so I don't know what has happened. On the preferences it does only rate my system 1/2 a star for 3D match experience, but not even 2D is working I'D APPRECIATE ANY HELP GUYS!! Cos I'm an FM nerd and have been waiting for the demo all week!!

Crash when alt+tab'ing out of full screen when it is setting up a match. No crash dump, just it has stopped working and can not be recovered.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Crash towards end of uploading a youtube goal highlight

I think a lot of these match screen problems are being caused by the same error and so we can only hope that Sega have taken note of all these problems (which they inevitably would have heard of) and solved them in the full game. It is a shame though because I'm loving the new and improved 3D match experience with the little details like proper kits on licensed leagues, shirt numbers, motivation actions, new celebrations and such like.