FM 2011 potential wonderkids - what you think?

I hope super charlie austin gets a boost ! Danny wilson at liverppol and Jonjo Shelvey also at liverpool.

Look out for Alex Henshall on FM11 he'll be in man city's under 16's. Just signed for city from swindon for 500K played for england unders 17's ect I should imagine he'll be good on this one !

Wilshere, Gibbs and Ramsey all wonderkids i'd have thought, i'd expect a decent PA for Frimpong or Jay-Thomas.

Wilshere, Gibbs and Ramsey all wonderkids i'd have thought, i'd expect a decent PA for Frimpong or Jay-Thomas.

Jay-Thomas definately he looked really good for Doncaster Rovers in the late season. But he was only about league 2 quality on FM2010.

Raheem Sterling should have a pretty high PA, 15 year old when he signed for Pool and was and England goalscorer already..

Tom Cleverly, Javier Hernandez and maybe Wilshere will start out with better stats seeing as he is pushing for starts now..

Alexander Merkel anyone?
Raheem Sterling, Jonjo Shelvey, Alex Henshall (who I've not seen but Swindon fans rated him highly and I'm glad he's joined City), Luis Gill, Paulo Henrique Ganso definitely should be upgraded, Thiago Alacantra from Barcelona possibly. Then the usual suspects. Love this annual thread:)

hes not really a wonderkid, but i suspect Bobby Zamora will get a welcome raise.

Anyone who plays for man city who are under 24 oO)

I expect Phil Jones from Blackburn will get a Ca/Pa boost as well as Pacheco, Sterling, Robinson from Liverpool.

Hopefully wilfred zaha from palace but the main people i say will be Hernandez, Özil, Smalling and maybe Lukaku (Anderlecht), Giovani Dos Santos and Pato

Last edited:
Kakuta,Muniain, Pacheco, Wilshere,De Gea will surely get a ca-pa boost ,IMO Verrati will be a little more expensive to sign(and i hope for a -10 pa,he deserves it),and probably Lukaku will be the most expensive u18,Otamendi's price will be largely boosted,with a better pa I hope
And I'd wish that 'el maestro' gets good pa and be as cheap as verratti this year

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Oh,and Assulin to be for free in that db

wonderkids are not wonderkids after the age of 20
but no doubt hernandez will get a boost aswell as bebe

Gai Assulin
Dani Pacheco
Neymar
Romelu Lukaku
Alexander Pato
Bojan Krkic
Pedro
Danny Wilson
Emmanuel Frimpong
Martin Kelly
Matic
Asmir Begovic
Graham Dorrans
Chris Smalling
Mattia Piras
Vladamir Weiss

Some that came into my head.

Chris Smalling first player that came to my head. Such a great header of the ball and if he can become a little more calm and composed on the ball (last year he made a lot of mistakes because he hesitates and is scared he will do something wrong) he can become the next Rio and future captain of England.

Brilliant thread. Just a thought though, as this topic is likely to expand greatly, wouldn't it be handy for us all to have the list of all wonderkids in the starting post? I certainly am one of many who will look back at it once FM11 is out.

Ravel Morrison, Bojan, Neymar, Lukaku, Jose Angel, Sakho.

I think some milaan youngsters will get a boost. then lukaku