FM 2011 potential wonderkids - what you think?

Lukaku...Mesut Ozil,Sami Khedeira,porbably all the German youngsters plus Danny Rose,Gareth Bale and Dani Sturridge

chicharito and kiko
the twins
wilshere,ramsey and gibbs
ramires,kakuta
lukaku,veratti
etc

sanchez Watt slightly as he was good on loen last season and also has been very good this season so far for Leeds.

I :wub: Sanchez Watt, Kyle Bartley <<<<<, JET, Wilshere, in fact, the whole of the Arsenal FA Youth Cup Winning side of 2009, after i saw the semi and the final, against Man City and Liverpool, beat them both 4-1 if i rememer correctly :p

there is talk about Kristian Nemeth going to AEK Athens for a measly 1 million shame he had such promise

Filip Ozobić from Spartak Moscow (new Modrić)
one of the best players of the U19 Euro
dominic adiyiah, lewis holtby connor wickham, wellington silva

Although he's 21 and really only in his 2nd year of FT first team football, on current form FC Utrecht's Ricky van Wolfswinkel needsa boost to ca and pa. (Dries Metens as well but not eally a kid at 23)

Tottenham = Harry Kane, John Bostock, Giovani Dos Santos, Danny Rose, Sandro, Kyle Walker, Kyle Naughton and Jonnathan Obika :)

Lukaku and neymar again.
I watched charlie austin for swindon the other day he's good. Ander is good too.
anyone real madrid or man u buy as well probably lol
If anyone says its over 1-2 seasons rubbish lol they made anderson awesome when he first went to man u and he wasn't good at all. I missed the under 19's but I hear the croatian lads did well so maybe some of them??

Last edited:
Probably biased, but Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain should be very good in the next game. He's just turned 17, already broken into our first team and played really well so far this season. Expect he'll have around -8, about 140 PA.

Probably biased, but Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain should be very good in the next game. He's just turned 17, already broken into our first team and played really well so far this season. Expect he'll have around -8, about 140 PA.

Ahahaha, I came into this thread, and was going to post the exact same thing! Maybe it is biased, with 2 Southampton fans saying it, but if you have seen him play, you will understand! Got a season ticket at St Mary's, and trust me, he looks QUALITY! I would say around 140-145 PA for FM11. I hope so anyway!