FM 2012 Massive Tactic Testing Thread by Hazza22299

I would just like to say that:

1) these type of tactic tests mean NOTHING! So much other factors go into winning

2) Hazza I don't think you should of put your tactic in there. I do not believe you cheated in any way, but it takes alot away from the credability of this, especially when your tactic came top

I would just like to say that:

1) these type of tactic tests mean NOTHING! So much other factors go into winning

2) Hazza I don't think you should of put your tactic in there. I do not believe you cheated in any way, but it takes alot away from the credability of this, especially when your tactic came top

1) I wouldn't say they mean nothing, but I wouldn't say they are a perfect way of testing either.

2) Of course people were going to be sceptical when they saw mine was top but it's not like it was leading the whole way, in fact Goal Hunger and Attack! Attack! were top for most of the season. Also I'd like to point out that this was originally a personal test but I decided to post it publicly as I thought it would interest me.

Last edited:
Please post a home table image, i'm having difficulties in winning at home and i need that table!

Please post a home table image, i'm having difficulties in winning at home and i need that table!

As written before, I dont want to take away the creativity of Hazza and his effort if this continues should be saluted..but... this is a test that has no bearing what so ever to your save. Its in holiday mode and against other human made tactics, tactics setup in a way that yhou wont face in your save

I have been Away from this Site for a Good Month came back because i heard about one of my tactics kicking ***.

Good to see its still going strong :)