• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 35K

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have not received your activation code yet please use this contact form to submit a request.

There was a problem with serial numbers being sent out to customers who pre-ordered. They were sent out in French with the subject "Votre numero de serie" from [email protected].

So please search your email inbox for that message. Once you have your serial/activation code then follow these instructions.

=========================
Please follow the instructions below to download and activate your game:

If you don't have a Steam account:
1. Create an account at https://store.steampowered.com/login/?l=english
2. Download and install the Steam software
3. Launch Steam. Click on "Activate a product on Steam" to enter the product code you wish to activate.
4. Then follow the instructions on screen.
5. Ready. Play!

If you already have a Steam account:
1. Launch the Steam client. Click on "Activate a product on Steam" to enter the product code you wish to activate.
2. Then follow the instructions on screen.
3. Ready. Play!

TGc7w.png

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing this up, I know that quite a few members were having problems overnight.

Oh, and "Activate a product on Steam" is found under the "Games" tab at the top of your Steam load-out page.

Is there anyway to send the email again? My junk folder has been emptied and I might have deleted the email by mistake . . Or I havent received it yet.

No, you need to follow those steps IN STEAM to be able to download the game.

I downloaded Steam, I created an account, but when I click to activate the game through Steam, nothing happens! Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I had one other problem that might face so I'll post it here!

I downloaded and installed the STEAM in my native language: Portuguese.

It can be a problem with the STEAM program, because nothing happened when trying toactivate.

I uninstalled the program and re-installed again but this time in English. Now it worked.

Thank you!

I can not find a fm12 on my steam to download !? there are mane games to install,but fm12 is not on thet list !?why

You need to go to 'Activate a product on Steam' which is under the 'Games' tab. You then need to input the code which you will have received in an e-mail.

Thanks for clearing that up.
No that I read this I remember seeing an EMail like this in my spamfolder yesterday and (now the worse part) deleting it. Is there anyway to get this Email to be send again?

Thanks for your help

****** **** I had this in my junk folder all ******* day, thinking it was spam. Seriously, I have wasted the whole day which could have been used to download the **** file...

is it safe to download the game off here?

you dont need the hard disk?

No, the game off here is full of bugs.... /sarcasm

Of course it's safe to download off here!!

Do i just play the game through my steam account?

sorry to sound like a dumb ***

To anyone out there, please send me my activation code...

If you bought the game today then check your confirmation e-mail. It will have an expected delivery time. I.e mine is 11.45.

EDIT: Just found my key at the bottom of the confirmation e-mail. Maybe yours is the same.

Last edited:
I bought it 2 days ago. I don't know whether it wasn't sent or I deleted it, but it should be fairly simple to just re-send the activation code, shouldn't it? No one's responding. I tried Sean, I got an automated response telling me to check my e-mail. Same with the support thingy. Really, just send me the code... I'm going crazy here!

EDIT: No, it just said I would receive another e-mail with the key on the release date.

Last edited:
I bought it 2 days ago. I don't know whether it wasn't sent or I deleted it, but it should be fairly simple to just re-send the activation code, shouldn't it? No one's responding. I tried Sean, I got an automated response telling me to check my e-mail. Same with the support thingy. Really, just send me the code... I'm going crazy here!

The problem is - and I'm not saying that we don't believe you - but each code is unique. Therefore, if FM-Base did in fact send you a new code, you would have technically managed to get yourself two copies of the game for free.
What email provider are you using? I know that Gmail has an option to undo actions such as deleting emails.

EDIT: I'm guessing on the fact that you deleted the email.

Back