FM 2012 Pre-Orders Through FM-Base - IMPORTANT

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 35K
couldn't they send me the same code? I'm using yahoo!mail. I'm certain it wasn't in my inbox. And any spam that's deleted can't be recovered.

EDIT: And surely they could check if a code is activated, or just disable it beforehand. I mean, they must have predicted something like this could happen??

yeah, I know about that. but it wasn't in my inbox folder, because I never delete anything from there. And you can't recover deleted spam in yahoo!mail.

Well maybe this'll teach you to read your spam mails carefully next time, just because it's Spam, doesn't mean it isn't important, a lot of the time it's because they aren't on your contact list. As money is involved, try getting in touch with your ISP to see if they can help you at all. I imagine this will have happened to hundreds of people last night/this morning. I don't think this method of doleing out the games was thought out as much as it could have been.

IT WAS IN FRENCH!!!

If you had actually searched the forum, every senior member of the forum was telling people that the email was in French. Did you not read Sean's original message on this thread, where he said that the message was in French??

I have a question about FM 12. Iv'e heard that you have to have an internet connection to install the game/activate your code, is that true?
My other question is if I don't have an internet connection could I activate my code at a another computer and then install the game in my computer?

PS. I don't have Steam at my current computer and there is something wrong with my internet search module so I cant find any internet connection...

I have a question about FM 12. Iv'e heard that you have to have an internet connection to install the game/activate your code, is that true?
My other question is if I don't have an internet connection could I activate my code at a another computer and then install the game in my computer?

PS. I don't have Steam at my current computer and there is something wrong with my internet search module so I cant find any internet connection...

You have to have steam on all computers to play FM. You can turn steam into offline mode though which will allow you to play FM without internet connection. However, you will have to have internet connection to download it on all computers.

You have to have steam on all computers to play FM. You can turn steam into offline mode though which will allow you to play FM without internet connection. However, you will have to have internet connection to download it on all computers.

Bollocks! Then I just need to fix my ****** computer :P

The activation codes were not sent out by FM-Base. They were sent out by Nexway who we partnered with. I cannot manually send out codes. Please read the opening post for a link to a contact form where you can request your code again.

I bought it 2 days ago. I don't know whether it wasn't sent or I deleted it, but it should be fairly simple to just re-send the activation code, shouldn't it? No one's responding. I tried Sean, I got an automated response telling me to check my e-mail. Same with the support thingy. Really, just send me the code... I'm going crazy here!

EDIT: No, it just said I would receive another e-mail with the key on the release date.

Did you even read the first post in this thread?

Makes me laugh most of the people on here saying "I deleted the email", 9 out of 10 are wanting activation codes and have not even ordered the game from fm base.

yes, I did. I submitted the form and was sent an e-mail with instructions for Steam. I sent another one today. Let's hope they read this one.

Back