FM 2012 Pre-Orders Through FM-Base - IMPORTANT

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 35K
yes, I did. I submitted the form and was sent an e-mail with instructions for Steam. I sent another one today. Let's hope they read this one.

OK well apologies for the trouble you are having with nexway, but it is a little beyond our control. I'm sure you will get the code ASAP.

This is the first time we have sold the game direct to members, and there were bound to be teething problems, the email arriving in french being an obvious one.

Next year i would imagine we will have perfected our relationship with nexway or found another distribution partner to meet our and our members needs.

Apologies once again.

I managed to figure it out at 5:30 this morning, bonus. Luckily I'm one of those who scrutinises every email I get anyway so didn't miss anything. There are some bonuses to being an old ******* I suppose.

OK well apologies for the trouble you are having with nexway, but it is a little beyond our control. I'm sure you will get the code ASAP.

This is the first time we have sold the game direct to members, and there were bound to be teething problems, the email arriving in french being an obvious one.

Next year i would imagine we will have perfected our relationship with nexway or found another distribution partner to meet our and our members needs.

Apologies once again.

Least you're handling it well. Giving support to customers and telling them what they need to do. Don't think many forums would be so quick and helpful.

Jake is vying for an Administrator position you see.

My account was debited on 15th October..................
Didnt receive a confirmation email.
Didnt receive an order number.
didint receive an acitivation code
I'm fuming as everyone i know is playing the game except me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello im french and i dont receive my game i buy the game on this web site and i dont receive the key at my mail look this image please of proof of i pay him

idontreceivemygame - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuitView attachment 198899

please
seend me the mail whith the game fastly please mail [email protected] its my holyday i have only 10 days i need to play the new football manager

tell me what's the problem with the key why i dont receive my key ?

there is maybe two hours i send a request for new key please im going to sleep but tomorow i want my to play fm 2012 :( so good night

there is maybe two hours i send a request for new key please im going to sleep but tomorow i want my to play fm 2012 :( so good night

Make sure you have [email protected] on your safelist so that it isn't being deleted or sent to your spam folder.

I have ordered the game through your offer, but no key have arrived only the order confirmation from my Paypal payment.....

Hi All,

just a quick question: If I buy the game via steam will be there any libraries on my computer like: data, db, sounds, update etc. Is it possible that I add background pics, faces, logos something like that????!!!!

THX!

of course i had any problem wit h my mail all time i buy game on web site all time i receive my key i think the problem is coming from you

of course i had any problem wit h my mail all time i buy game on web site all time i receive my key i think the problem is coming from you

Check your spam filters. Not every website is the same, some keys will go fine, other will get filtered.

Back