FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

got swindon into the prem,sittn in 3rd place now 2019-2220.

Am playing with bilbao and have won all games 2-0 exept one 3-0 and one 3-1. Am playing buetifull direct passing style and have been dominating every game. About to play barca who have scored 18 goals in 5 games. My gk almunio will stop anyone, hes been class. Got roma and rubin in el group stage after beating van haag 4-0 on agg.

Top of the league on the update with Blackpool signed Elano in January amongst others went 14 games unbeaten at the start of the season, came to an end v west ham away 94th minute

Well man city have brought Ronaldo Ozil added with thier current squad i stand no chance of even trying to win the league ,they ruin the game for me.

Just Beat Rosenborg in the Champions League Champions Play-off too get into Group A with Chelsea , Leverkusen and Athletico Madrid.. I thought it was a great achievement but theres no way i'm going to get anything from that group. Going for a 100% record in the league and in finals of all cup competitions.

Just retained the PL title with 4 games remaining!

Using Raikans awesome AMC + tottenham hotspur, season 14/15

Just finished my first season with Walsall. Finished 8th, not bad at all with no transfer funds and an awful wage budget! 2 points off play offs. Beat Sheffield United in my last match of the season, who were 2nd, ended up finishing 3rd and Sheffield Wednesday jumped into 2nd!

WOO just won the CL aswell as the PL on my spurs save and my board have decided to build me a new stadium. Under Soil, retractable roof etc, shame its only going to be 49000 :\

Just got promoted to Premier League with Southampton, and I got my wish when I first started managing; I have a BEAST regen wonderkid. Manchester United won't stop bothering me about him though. God I hate United. His name is Dan Plummer.

The only bad thing about this is that I just recently signed Sanogo...

Hayes and yeading
1st season:
Won the bsqp with 113points- 96goals and 7 more points than 2nd plaised luton who got 106 points-107goals
My best win was a 5-0 away thrashing of baintree and i could easily have got more points but my whole squad decided to go poody on me because i sold a few important players to get carlos fierro. In that season i also won the FA trophy but got nocked out in the first round of everything else. Highlight of the season- signed carlos fierro.

Season 2
Won league 2 with 115 points (107 goals) and won the jpt. Then to my suprise i had an amazing cup run beating crystal palace(5 thround), cardiff(qtr final), leeds(semi), and bolton in the final, i NEVER expected that. Lost in first round of league cup.

Have just started 3 season with anover schock 2-0 win over chelsea in the community shield and have just had the board accept plans for a new stadium and training facilities. I wasnt expecting to get so far so fast bu- to the prem we go!!!

Hayes and yeading 3rd season

Won league 1( only just) by gd (1 more than Huddersfield)
Am really impressed with my cup runs even though i didnt win anything( exept the comunity shield).
In the FA cup i made it to the qtr final where i lost to shef utd 3-1. I also made it to the league cup qtr final beating man utd 3-0 but losing 3-1 to doncaster.

Now for my highlight- europa league
Won in the playoff 8-5 against romanian side otelul. I was then drawn in a group with lazio rom, zurich and bulgarias litex. Drew 2-2,1-1 with litex. Won 3-0, drew 2-2 against zurich and drew 1-1, lost 5-1 against lazio meaning i came second on gd!!
Lost in first knockout round 1-0 agg against bulgarian levaski but what a run.
Next season- championship

Hayes and yeading
1st season:
Won the bsqp with 113points- 96goals and 7 more points than 2nd plaised luton who got 106 points-107goals
My best win was a 5-0 away thrashing of baintree and i could easily have got more points but my whole squad decided to go poody on me because i sold a few important players to get carlos fierro. In that season i also won the FA trophy but got nocked out in the first round of everything else. Highlight of the season- signed carlos fierro.

Season 2
Won league 2 with 115 points (107 goals) and won the jpt. Then to my suprise i had an amazing cup run beating crystal palace(5 thround), cardiff(qtr final), leeds(semi), and bolton in the final, i NEVER expected that. Lost in first round of league cup.

Have just started 3 season with anover schock 2-0 win over chelsea in the community shield and have just had the board accept plans for a new stadium and training facilities. I wasnt expecting to get so far so fast bu- to the prem we go!!!

You got Carlos in BSP? ...

Just started a game as Lazio, trying to re-live the glory of the 1990's currently 3 after about 7/8 games

Signed Bocchetti and Dede to strengthen an aging/**** back line

Going to need some fresh players asap, the whole sqaud is pretty old, especially the strikers.

Praying for some wonderkid regens

Last edited:
Started the season off with Southampton in the Championship, signing a few players from Brazil including Dodo (LB)Felipe Anderson (CM), Rafael (GK) and Arouca (CM). I also managed to grab Victor Anichebe from Everton quite cheap and he was my top goalscorer with Adam Lallana top assists. Had an unbeaten season (which I didn't quite believe) as came close every time to losing but managed to draw level. Rafael was superb in goal and quickly became first choice keeper. Won the League Cup (which we deserved) and overcame reserve sides of Manchester United and Chelsea along the way. Beat Tottenham in the final of the FA Cup (had quite an easy run to the final) and scored a uestionable goal on 120 mins to win 4-3, Anichebe bagging all 4 goals for us. Naturally board and fans ied. Just finished preseason and about to play the Community Shield against Manchester United. A lot of players were bought/snatched from me but from that, gained some sizeable transfer funds and purchased Hulk (W, ST), Guissepe Rossi (ST), Ryan Shawcross (D) and bagged Rene Adler (GK) on free transfer after his contract expired with Leverkusan.

I've set my target as avoid relegation but hopefully with Hulk and Lallana on the wings, Anichebe and Rossi upfront and Shawcross to bolster the defence, I can't see why a mid-table or 5-10th finish is not possible.

We shall see...