FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

First season with Wolves predicted relegation yet finished 6th, got into Europe and came runner up in the League Cup having signed Matarazzi and Lomana LuaLua (anyone remember him?) on free transfers.

Second season I was sacked by November with only 4 points:S

Right now I'm destroying the K-League with Suwon Samsung Blue Wings (H)

I'm in my 8th season with Blackpool (2019), and an Australian tycoon has just bought the team. I'm playing the uefa euro, because i was 7th in Premier League last season, but this year i think i'm going to Champions league. Next season I intend to spend lots of money to sign Jack Wilshere, Yann M'villa or Javier Pastore (i need a central midfielder). If someone is interested in my save, i can upload it.

First season with Paris fc in National

French cup:
Achieved:final
Absolutely amazing run beating Lyon3-0 ,Toulouse3-0, lens4-0,Stade rennais 2-1 and Usbco 2-0. However lost to Losc lille in final 1-0 due to a 65th minute Hazard goal:(. Also got a one mach touchline ban after critisising the ref;)

National:Winner with 95 points 82gf 32ga and only 1lossand 8 draws.
Was unbeaten all season until last match away to Martiguez who slipped into third due to beating me 1-0:(

Finances:Made season profit of €6,230,969 due to lyon buying my best player in Jan.
Having youth and training facilities upgraded. And my job status is untouchable:)

Have gone kindof unbeaten so far this season with 15 wins,2 draws and one penalty loss.
The loss was the coupe de la ligue 4th round against Losc Lille who beat me in the french final last season. I came close to winning by coming back from a 2-0 loss but a 81st minute own goal by my defender put us on to et and pens. My gk saved Hazards pen and i was getting pptimistic and then my players missed three pens in a run.

Last edited:
pretty well
after 3 years at southport and 2 promotions, 1 with crewe and promoted, 3 years at busan and 7 trophies , i took over sampdoria in february and finished 10th, completely reshaped the squad and finish first next year with 8 points infront of Inter, had a offer from Atletico Madrid , a 60k 5 year deal but rejected
Currently 3rd in the league after 6 matches and 1st in my group in the CL after 2 games
hoping to defend the title and see how far i can go in the CL

Last edited:
First season with Wolves predicted relegation yet finished 6th, got into Europe and came runner up in the League Cup having signed Matarazzi and Lomana LuaLua (anyone remember him?) on free transfers.

Second season I was sacked by November with only 4 points:S

Right now I'm destroying the K-League with Suwon Samsung Blue Wings (H)

Managing in Korea can be fun and frustrating, watch out for that Military rule, it can be a problem when signing hot prospects
i had a guy score 40 goals and just before the finals he was moved to Sangju for his military duty and scored a hattrick against me in the 1st game of the final

I am Stevenage in 1st season and I am 2nd. Only signed Wagstaff, Balanta, Cruise, Brooker and McCarey. About to face Notts County who are 1st on 31st December. Beat Scunthorpe 6-2, Shef United 3-1 away and Shef Wed 2-1 away.(H)

Im Swansea and in the first season I was predicted releagtion, however I finished 4th, I only spent 4mill buying Quintero and dawson!

Making steady progress with Dover, I have earned consecutive promotions into League 2 now, doing well. I am in 2nd place after 15 games so hopeful of the season ahead. Finances are quite a nightmare but i have got a positive balance, however i doubt that will last.

One of my strikers is an absolute machine, 62 league games for me and 88 goals, he is holding his own in league 2. His name is Charles Roger.

When i first started this one, i wanted to get Dundee FC (currently in Scottish First Division) back into the Scottish Premier League after 7/8 years away and eventually get them to champions league final. A few season gone and im now challenging for the Premier League title. Going really well :)

Fourth year with lille and really enjoying it. Have won a couple of cups and two league titles Hazard has been great for me now Real wan to buy himoO) thinking about managing a national team too...but that may prove a bit much right now. Hoping to keep this game going for a long time

Second season with Valencia. First season I somehow won the Champions League, beating Man City 3:0 in the final. Finished the season in 4th behind Barca, Madrid, and Bilbao. This season I beat PSG in the Euro super cup, beat Corinthians in the Club World Cup final and have about 4 games left in La Liga. I'm in second but trailing Barca by 10. I have got a Copa del Rey final coming up as well against Villareal but have a massive injury crisis in the squad with 7 players out with injurys including key players like Alba and Soldado.

Nearing the end of 2nd season with Real Sociedad, finished 2nd in La liga in first season (Real Madrid slipped up big time at the end won 1 of last 4 games so I got lucky), also won the Copa del Rey beating Real Madrid in final. This season i'm set to finish 3rd, knocked out early on in Copa del Rey but through to semi's of champions league.
Not sure if im improving as much as I hoped I would this year despite some big money signings.

I'm currently playing as England in Euro 2012
my group is as follows:
Netherlands
England
France
Norway

England 0 - 0 France
Netherlands 3 - 0 Norway

England 2 - 0 Netherlands
(Wilshere and Young)
France 1 - 0 Norway

England 2 - 0 Norway
(Lescott and Rooney)
France 1 - 0 Netherlands

England qualify top on goal difference

Spain, Germany, Italy and Portugal all got put into the same group, Spain topped the group with Portugal in second, who I played in the QF.

QF

Ukraine 2 - 2 Slovakia p
Croatia 1 - 0 Russia
Portugal 0 - 2 England
(Walcott and Carroll)
France 1 - 0 Spain

SF
Slovakia 1 - 0 France
Croatia 1 - 0 England (We hit the post in the first minute with the keeper well and truly beaten, then lampard missed a pen and welbeck missed 2 other clear cut chances, they score a long range effort -_- )

Final
Slovakia 0 - 3 Croatia

Conceded one goal ALL tournament and my decision to drop Rooney for Carroll backfired in the end despite Carroll playing the better football in the tournament.

Time to replace and build on this tournament for the World Cup. Going to drop the over 30's, meaning a new captain in the ranks since I'm dropping Lampard.

Last edited: